8|Combat Training pt.2

┌────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter eight

COMBAT TRAINING PT.2

└────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┘

THE BATTLE BETWEEN A and D was nothing but tense. Her foot tapped against the floor nervously, the sight of her friends getting hurt not making the situation any better. The moment Bakugo stretches his arm forward and pulled on the metal piece of his costume, her heart dropped.

"He's going to kill him." All Might hears the girl's words, worry settling in his own stomach. The cameras got foggy as Deku was nowhere in sight.

"Sir, you have to stop them! He's going to end up killing him." Yuno exclaims as she was now behind All Might, Kirishima turned his head to look at the lavender haired girl who was worriedly looking up at the pro hero.

"That Bakugo's really crazy! He's gonna kill him!" Kirishima added in as they both stared at the Pro Hero who kept looking at the screen with clenched teeth.

"No..."

"Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight, and your team with lose." All Might says into the mic as Bakugo turns to look at the camera.

"To attack omg such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!" All might exclaims as Bakugo's shoulders shake in anger. The camera went foggy once more the moment Bakugo launches himself over to Deku.

Yuno looked from screen to screen, the sight of her friend getting beat up not being all too flattering. The comments that were going around the room only made her more anxious. After words had been thrown at each other, they began to run towards each other.

"I said, this looks bad! Sir!" Kirishima exclaims from beside her as All Might once again ignored them.

"Both of you, sto-" All Might began to say when Deku began to talk into his own ear piece, her eyes switched to the other screen, Uraraka held onto one of the pillars. The pieces of broken rubble began shooting towards Iida who was just trying to block it when suddenly, Uraraka had already gotten to her goal.

"Hero.. Hero team wins!"

-
-

"You okay?" Yuno questions Uraraka who was on the other side of All Might. Uraraka looked at her with droopy eyes, sending her friend a shrug. While the rest of the class was answering questions, Yuno was busy worrying about Uraraka. Yuno turned to look at Momo Yaoyorozu, 1 of the four students admitted to the hero course based on recommendations. Her eyes trailed over to Bakugo, a distant look in his crimson eyes. The faint smell of what seemed to be caramel met her senses.

"All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."

"Yes, sir!"

-
-

It was their turn to be up next. Her team are heroes while team I are the villains.

The pair were inside the building as Yuno crouches down, her hair growing long as a singular strand of hair went into the floor so she could pinpoint where the opposite team was.