13| Sports Festival pt.1

┌────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter thirteen

SPORTS FESTIVAL
PT.1

└────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┘

YUNO HAD HER CHIN placed on the palm of her hand, the conversation she was having with Kirishima and Kaminari being cut off when they were met with the entrance to the class filled with students from other classes looking inside with curious eyes.

"Wh-what's going on?" Uraraka exclaimed, as the students continued to stare inside the class and at the students that were nothing but bewildered at the situation.

"What business do you have with Class A?"

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?" Mineta's familiar voice questioned as another voice she wished to ignore spoke out.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that." Bakugo says as Yuno lets a sigh slip past her lips, only wanting to go home and train for the sports festival that was soon to come.

"Out of my way, extras!"

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!"

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this? Seeing someone like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" A boy with purple hair questioned as everyone's eyes were now on him.

"Name?" Yuno questioned in her head in which a voice quickly responded. "Shinso Hitoshi."

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." Shinso said as everyone stared quietly at the boy who boldly spoke his words, staring right back at Bakugo who glared at him in return.

"What a conceited prick." Yuno whispered, grabbing her backpack that was once on her lap and placed it over her shoulders.

"Hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" A boy exclaimed as Yuno let another sigh, showing her distaste for the situation. She gained attention from her peers when she stood up and walked towards the door, knowing damn well that if she took any longer she would be late to pick up Hinata.

"Ugh. What a drag." Yuno said, slowly making her way to the door to try and leave with Bakugo following in her steps.

"You ignorin' me, bastards?!"

"Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima exclaimed, causing the ash blond boy to stop in his tracks. Yuno slightly turned her head, looking at the back of Bakugo's head, a part of her wanting to run her hands through his hair in that moment. Although, considering they were being watched not only by their own classmates but by many other students from other classes didn't make it any better.