6| There's a first for everything

┌────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter six

THERE'S A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING

└────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┘

YUNO GRABBED HER BACKPACK and walked out her room and down the enormous stairs and towards the living room to be met with her mother, her sister, and her aunt. It was currently April, perfect time to begin school.

"Do you have everything with you?" Her mother asked as the trio followed the girl to the door who was beginning to slip on her shoes.

"I have everything. I already double checked." Yuno replies, a gentle smile appearing on her face. The two bring the girl into a tight hug, the lavender haired girl sighing as she wrapped her own arms around their torsos. They let go as Hinata quickly wraps her arms around her sister tightly, Yuno giggles as she wraps her arms around her sister.

"Be safe, sweetie. Call us if you need anything!" Kiyoko and Mei smiled at the girl who was practically jumping in excitement.

"Take care!" Hinata smiles as she waves her hands enthusiastically. Yuno's heart couldn't help but warm up at the sight of her family being so cheerful for her.

"Okay well I'll be back later. Love you!" Yuno exclaims as the trio wave at the lavender haired girl.

"Love you!"

-
-

"Where are you?" Yuno groaned into her phone as she looked at the time on her phone, she didn't want to be late but Uraraka was making it harder than she expected.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Uraraka exclaims as the girl frantically went faster to meet up with her friend who was waiting for her as patiently as she could. Uraraka sighs, a smile appearing on her face as she sees a familiar long lavender haired girl coming into view by the school entrance.

"I should've painted my nails." Yuno frowns as she hadn't realized Uraraka was standing right behind her.

"Boo!" Uraraka yells as Yuno calmly turns around to be met with a pouting girl. Yuno was known to always be calm in any situation, but if you manage to see any emotion other than calmness or happiness than that's when things take a different turn.

"Ahhhh." Yuno says as she hangs up the phone and puts it in the small pocket of her backpack. Uraraka stomps her feet lightly.

"You're no fun." Uraraka says as Yuno begins to walk in front of her.

"We're already late. Let's just hope the teacher isn't there." Yuno says as she grabs onto Uraraka's hand.

"Let's run."

-
-

They slow down as they see their class door come into view, their chests rising up and down from running all the way to their class.

"It's Greenie." Yuno says as she sees the familiar boy with green curly hair standing by the entrance to the class.

"Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain looking one!" Uraraka exclaims as Yuno nudges her rib. Her friend glances at her, the usual warning look in her blue eyes.