11 | Guilt

┌────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter eleven

GUILT

└────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┘

YUNO'S EYES SLOWLY FLUTTERED open, her eyes trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. A searing pain shot through her body the moment she tried to make any sudden movement, but suddenly in a blink of an eye, it disappeared like magic.

Her hand lifted and shielded her eyes that were forcing themselves shut.

"Yuno." A familiar stern voice called out to her. She felt her body freeze, feeling the person's aura getting stronger and bigger the more they approached her. Yuno began to notice that, it wasn't just one person, it was multiple, five? A dozen? Maybe more?

"Yuno Kamishiro." The way her full name slipped past their lips made a shiver run down her spine. With her head hung low she managed to open her eyes and look down at her gloved hands and outfit that were torn in some parts with visible splashes of blood on it.

"Kami." The smooth voice made Yuno lift her head, meeting eyes with none other than the young woman she dearly adored. Crystal.

"Crys." Yuno whispered, her blue eyes staring into those warm Gold ones. She averted her attention towards the large group behind her, especially towards the young man who stared at her with pure worry and anger.

"Hi." Yuno managed to say as Kageyama races his way over to the lavender haired girl who stared back at him with wide eyes.

"Let's get your a change of clothes." Crystal whispered, and in a snap of a finger, the blood that covered her body and clothes disappeared and was replaced with what Yuno would wear at home. Suddenly, everything that happened back at USJ came rushing back to her that she felt as though she could get whiplash at that very moment. Her heart began to pound against her chest, each and every detail that happened was the only thing that mattered to Yuno at that second.

"Katsuki.. Ochaco.. Mr. Aizawa.. Deku.. Tsu.. my friends." Her words came out rushed and quietly that Kageyama and Crystal couldn't make out with her constant mumbling. Kageyama's eyes widened slightly as the group watched tears slowly form in Yuno's eyes.

"Tell me they're okay. Tell me." Yuno whispered, her hands turning white the harder she gripped onto her baggy pants that began to wrinkle from her tight grip.

"Who?"

"Tsuki. Ochaco. Mr. Aizawa. Deku. Tsu. My classmates. Tell me they're okay, Kageyama!" Yuno's words got louder and louder she continued to speak as her hands released her jeans and grabbed onto the collar of her friend's shirt.

"They're safe. The only other person that got injured was the boy Midoriya while he tried using his Quirk." Kageyama said as Yuno slowly released her grip from around his collar, her head hanging low once again as Crystal reached over and held onto her interlocked hands.

"You were reckless." Crystal whispered as Yuno lifted her head to meet eyes with the familiar gold ones that pierced her own.

"Wait. Did I die?" Yuno questions confused, a small part of her not necessarily caring.

"What? Of course not, you're very much alive. You've only been asleep for a whole day." Kageyama says as Yuno huffs, a pout forming on her lips as the group were confused at the girls reaction.