1

(EDITED)

Louis' POV

Today was my first day at the clinic where I would spent at least 4 months from now on. I hate my sister for the fact she told my parents everything, the brat.

On the other side I couldn't blame her though and besides, maybe I will get friends here, unlike at home.

I stepped through the two large doors and looked back once, here goes nothing. Outside world, bye for now. I mentally facepalmed myself for being so dramatic, but couldn't help a couple of tears from falling and just followed the lady who led me to my new room, dragging my suitcase and sportbag with me.

I didn't watch where I was going what caused me to bump into someone while falling to the ground. I looked up and saw a boy with green eyes meeting my glance, his hair was curly and brown and he was a lot taller then me, but it didn't made him look less handsome.

"S-sorry," I stuttered and cursed myself for that. The boy gave me a symapthic smile and just walked away, dissapearing around the corner.

"Mr. Tomlinson, this is your room," the lady stood now a bit farder from me by a door with next to it a sign which said 28, my room number.

"Right," I quickly got up and almost ran to her.

"You will have an roommate, which will be here soon I suppose since lunch is almost over. His classes are over for today and tommorow you will be joining him since you have the same classes," She said and I just nodded, looking around my new room.

It was not that little, but also not very big. On the right side there was an bed with mint green sheets, a drawer next to it with a lot of drawing stuff on it. On the walls was some artwork glued and next to that a door which probably is leading to the bathroom.

The left side, my side was just the same but then was everything white and plain. I really couldn't wait to make it more like home and put football posters on my side of the room.

While I was analyzing the room I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around and gasped. The beautifull boy which I bumped into a while ago stood in front of me and now we we're standing you could perfectly see which one was the smolbean here, aka me.

He gave me a small smile and waved, maybe he was too shy to say something?

"Hey, so I guess we're roommates from now on?" He nodded.

"Alright, what's your name?" I said and he hesitantly began signing the letters which formed 'Harry, Harry Styles' so apparently he was mute.

"Cool name Harry, nice to meet you, im Louis Tomlinson," I said and he looked kinda shocked, probably due the fact I knew signlanguage.

"Yeah, my sister Lottie is deaf, I learned the language," I explained and he again gave me a small smile

"Nice to meet you too, Louis. We have free time now, shall I show you around?"

I nodded. "Sounds like a plan"

I followed Harry through the hallways and every now and then he pointed at things, signing what it was. He also told me the rules, which were kind of strict but maybe normal for an clinic. I have to say, the last hours I even didn't even had the idea I was locked up here and I think the boy with the green eyes caused it but im not sure yet. He just has something which I can't explain.

We then walked to the livingroom where three people were watching a movie, The Lion King. Harry coughed and the three boys now spotted us.

"Hey Harry, how are you doing mate?" The boy with brown eyes and black hair with a dyed strain of white spoke.

"Im fine, Zayn," he signed back but with a more annoyed expression on his face then when he talked with me.

The guy, which apparently was called Zayn then also saw me next to Harry the tower. "Who is that, Harry?"

"My new roommate, Louis. He's cool," he signed and I felt myself blush a bit, he just said im cool!

'No you're not cool, Louis, keep everyone on distance, you love to be alone' one of my personality's, William spoke in my head but before I could think, another friend of Harry spoke.

"Ehm Louis, everything alright?" He asked and I just nodded, not trusting William or myself to speak.

"Im Liam by the way, and that there is Niall," he pointed at the boy who was curled up in a purple blanket on the couch.

"Yeah, nice to meet you all," I just said, not daring to ask questions but Zayn must have read my mind.

"Oh come on guys, loose up a bit. If Harry likes the boy, then he can join our squad so we could trust him with our problems," he said and Harry rolled his eyes, looking at Niall afterwards.

Liam probably felt the tension. "We can talk about that in the canteen, its dinner time anyway." Everyone nodded and Harry signed. "Good"

《《《《《《《

Alright mates, first chapterrrr! I really feel proud of this! Hope you guys also like it! Don't forget to comment down below! ❤