9

Guys, to be honest I'm thinking of completing this story soon, I really loved to make this and have many ideas, I just don't know how to write them down I guess. Don't worry, here is another chapter for ya all!

《《《《《

(EDITED)

Harry

"Come on Harry, try to say 'ehhh'," Liam said and I sighed. I really wanted to talk for myself, but mostly for Louis.

Niall, Zayn and Liam helped me the past weeks, but it seems like I didn't made any progress at all.

I closed my eyes and thought about Louis, how proud he would be to hear me speak, just hearing my voice in general I suppose.

"Eh." came out of my mouth and my eyes widened, did that really came out my mouth?

I looked around and saw the other lads also sitting there, shocked.

Zayn was the first one to speak up. "You talked, Harry! Im so proud of you!" He said and tackled me into a hug, followed by Niall and Liam.

"Really good job hazz, try to say Louis?" Niall sugested and I closed my eyes again, trying to think about happy things.

Louis his smile, the crinkles by his eyes when I would tell one of my stupid jokes, and the way he squeezed my hand whenever I felt nervous or scared.

"L-louis," I said and was suprised, I said his name, I really spoke!

"Harry you're amazing!" Niall said and patted my shoulder.

"Now you can say that, how about telling him?" Liam said and I shook my head 'no'.

"I want to say 3 other words first," I smirked and saw them smile.

"Sounds perfect."

《《《《 《

Louis

It was saturday today and that meant no lessons! Finally after all week attempting lessons to make progress and become better two days fun. Well fun? The last weeks Harry and I are a bit more distant. Of course we love each other, he makes that clear everyday, but I notice he spends a lot more time at the boys' room.

Not that I mind, I mean we are good friends with them but if I ask him if I can come along, he seems to panic by that idea. Maybe it's just all in my head, but still.

At least Harry and I are going on a date tommorow and it won't be here! Since we're all doing such a good job here, Drew and Scott are going to take us outside the clinic! Niall, Liam Zayn and Scott will go to the cinema while Harry and I are going on a date, with Drew in the background.

It feels a bit like he needs to be there to babysit us, but I understand he has to be able to help whenever something goes wrong.

Harry said its a suprise where he's going to take me, even though he knows I hate suprises. (I secretly love them). But yeah im exited!

《《《《《

Harry

Omg im so nervous. At the moment Louis and I are watching the stars in a tower, after we went lasergaming with the lads. Im nervous because im going to talk for the first time in years.

I look besides me and see the lads, Dew and Scott hiding by the stairs of the tower, giving me thumps up. I know I can do it, I practised with the lads non stop the last days and Louis got a bit upset, seeing I didn't spend time with him but I know it's all forgiven when he hears me speak to him tonight.

With clammy hands I play with my sweater, waiting for the right moment. Louis must have sense the tension because he leans his head on my shoulder, interwining our fingers.

"What's wrong love, you seem nervous," he says, his thump rubbing soft patterns on the back of my hand.

"Nothing," I sign and for this time im glad I don't speak, knowing I would stutter if i had to say it.

I hesitate but know I have to do it once so I turn around and look him in the eyes, the blue ones I fell so hard for.

"I want to tell you something, lou."

"Yeah?"

"I just want you to know you made my life very special, you still do. Before you were here I wasn't happy, always moody and snapping at the boys for everything, but since you came into my life, I feel like the happiest person on earth. I never believed in love at first sight, but that changed when I saw you, lou."

He kissed me on lips and gave me a large smile.

"I love you, Harry."

"I l-love you t-too, Louis," I smiled and his eyes widened.

"D-did you j-just spoke?" He stuttered like I just did.

I nodded.

"Again please?" He begged.

"I love y-you, Louis," I said again and he hugged me tight, pecking my lips multiple times.

"I love you too Harry, so f*cking much."

"Forever?" I asked.

"And always."

《《《《 《

Harry spoke! 🥳🥳 This will be one of the last chapters mates, im sorry. But I can tell more stories will be coming soon!