6

(EDITED)

Louis

"Louis you can't just stay in your room sleeping all day," Liam said for the third time today. Since Harry ran away from me which was 4 days ago I became really sad, stayed in bed all day and didn't go to the lessons.

I did go to Drew though to talk and it made me feel a bit better. He could see how much I started to like Harry over the time I was here, but also explained to me it wasn't Harry's intention to hurt me. I don't know what to think of that, I mean I want to believe him but why didn't he come back then?

"Louis William you're going with us now to the football field and play with us!" Zayn and Niall also stood here now. Mostly Liam was here because Zayn and Niall checked on Harry, but they wouldn't say what they we're talking about there.

I sighed and stood up, knowing I actually didn't have a choice, even though Niall seems quiet, he won't hesitate to drag you with him.

Liam patted my shoulder and we made our way to the field.

<<<<<

"Well that was a good game don't you think guys?"

"Yeah right Zayn, just because you and Niall won," Liam sneered but smiled anyway.

I drank some from a water bottle. "He is right, that last goal wasn't even fair maded," i stated, sitting down on a bench.

"Well at least we didn't made a own goal," Niall laughed and Liam slapped him playfully and argued with them that that came due the sun.

I missed Harry on moments like this, his curly hair bouncing while he ran over the field, his dimples showing when he would make a goal, how he would stick out his tongue to the other lads but giving me a wink.

Harry...

I felt a pat on my shoulder and looked up shocked, meeting the eyes from the one who I missed so much, Harry Styles.

"What do you want Harry?!" Liam who now also was here, snapped at him.

"I just want to talk to you Louis, would you please go with me to somewhere private?" He signed and I took my change to look at him. His eyes were red and puffy like when he had a panic attack, he had big bags under his eyes and looked skinnier if that was even possible in a couple of days, but I have to admit I bet I looked the same.

I thought for a moment before nodding and saw him showing me a thankfull, small smile. I already began walking but did hear Liam whispering to Harry. "You better don't make him more sad than you already made him, or I will break ur leg."

I couldn't see what Harry signed back but supposed it was good since I heard footsteps behind me a moment after.

He walked next to me and made a sign to follow him. We walked for a while until he stopped by the garden of the clinic. I've never been here, but it seems beautiful. Harry already sat on the grass and patted the part next to him.

Once I sat down he started talking. "First of all I want to apologize to you Louis, I was a total brat and didn't think about your feelings. Its not that I dont like you, the opposite actually, it's just that I was scared..." he sighed once and blinked a couple of times.

"I know that it isn't even a good excuse but I want to tell you why I was scared, which is also the reason im mute." I looked at him with wide eyes, was he really going to tell me why he is mute?

"You don't have to Harry, don't feel like you own me that," I said even though I really wanted to know it, but I would never want to force him into things just because he hurted me.

He quickly shook his head. "No Louis, I want you to know, you're very special to me," he said and gave me a small smile which I couldn't just not return. I interwined our fingers and he looked up shocked, but relaxed once he saw my smile. Yeah I was still mad at him for his stupid action, but realising it and want to make it up is more worth for me.

"I did tell you already about my dad and how he abused me that one time, well after that I ran out of the house to escape and stopped at a bar. I was underage but just wanted some relieve and something that would make the pain go away.

That maybe was the biggest mistake of my life, but I found that out later. At the bar I met a boy, Jaxon, who seemed really nice. It felt like I could tell him everything and I was happy again. I met up with him many times and we were even boyfriends later. When we had like a realationship for 3 weeks everything gone down again. He told me I was fat, worthless and ugly. He also said my voice was the most horrible sound ever.

I was starting to believe him because hey, he loved me. Luckily I had good friends back that time who said that this wasn't normal and helped me through it all. But from that moment I didn't used my voice anymore, why use it when it's not good enough? I didn't had anything to say by choices so why should I talk? That's the reason im still mute Louis, im scared and when I realised I had feelings for you and kissed you, I saw Jaxon again in front of me.

But I thought about it and I was a dumbass idiot because you're clearly not Jaxon and I started to see that. You are Louis. You have the crincles by your eyes when you smile, your giggle which is the most adorable thing in the world, and you make me so happy Louis. I understand that you probably dont want to be wi- I cut him off by smashing my lips on his and man, what had I miss that feeling.

His soft plump lips on my thin ones, it felt like heaven. After a while we pulled away and I stared into his eyes. "Is it too soon to say i love you?" I asked and meant it, I knew I was falling, I already was the day I met this curly haired boy.

He shook his head. "The feeling is mutual Louis, I love you. Now kiss me you fool!" I chuckled. "My pleasure darling." I kissed him again. We layed down in the grass and watched the sun go down.

And if Liam, Zayn and Niall had watched the whole scene with a smirk, nobody had to know...

《《《《《《《《

Wow lads, they finally admitted their feelings! I have the idea my writing becomes better by the chapter. 😂🔥 Hope ya all loved it!