2

(EDITED)

Like Liam said dinner was ready and we were now all sitting in the canteen, eating our food. I sat next to Harry and Liam and next to Liam sat Niall who sat next to Zayn.

"So guess I will start," Liam began and the rest nodded.

"Well you all except from Louis know, I have an mental issue which sometimes makes me have angerattacks out of nowhere and sometimes a situation cause it. At that moment im a danger for myself and others and that's why my two older sisters, who took care of me, sended me here 3 months ago."

"That's rough Liam," was all I said, I know how it feels to have no control over your own body and its hard.

Then he smiled at me. "Yeah, oh and I like soccer!" He then yelled, which made Niall flinch and the rest of the canteen look at us.

"Sorry Nialler, didn't mean to scare you."

The dyed blonde haired boy looked up and gave Liam a sad smile "'s okay," he said and stared down at the table again

"So I guess its my turn now," Zayn then said and looked at me.

"5 months ago my parents brought me here because I became depressed when my little sister died after a car accident 2 months before. I was susposed to pick her up from an party but was moody that day and didn't wanted to. She stepped in by one of her drunk friends, but ended up on the side of the road." Tears felt down his cheeks while Liam and Harry putted an arm around his shoulder.

"If I just picked her up that night, it wouldn't have happened," he sobbed. "I felt so guilty that I began cutting myself, blaming myself for all of it. My parents saw me going down each day more and brought me here, where I make progress these days. I can be happy sometime again and have to accept my sister became an angel," he sadly smiled.

I patted his shoulder. "I feel sorry for you, Zayn," he nodded. "Thanks, Louis."

"I guess its my turn now huh?" Niall spoke up and I was an little bit shocked by his presence but just nodded.

"It all started when I was seven, my mum died from sickness and my dad began drinking. Every night he would come home and beat me, saying I was the reason she died. I thought the abuse was normal and even started to believe what he said, still do a bit these days. He did it every day around six times until 3 months ago, when my aunt came to visit and saw my dad pulling my head into the toilet. She called the police which took me here because I flinched from everything, wouldn't talk and was going crazy when someone spoke," He finished and I looked shocked, how could someone do that to their child?

"Wow Niall, respect for you lad, and sorry for you're lose," I said and saw him smile for the first time since i've been here.

"Thanks Louis, that means a lot."

"And what about you Harry?" I asked and saw the others glancing at each other while Harry kept looking down.

"Well Louis, we don't even know that," Liam told me.

"Yeah, when he came here a month ago he was already mute and didn't want to tell anything to us. A few kids started bullying him for not talking so we once stepped up for him and from that moment he signed with us, not telling what happend but that's okay, right curly?" Zayn said and Harry rolled his eyes playfully.

"Its okay Harry, I like you either way," I said and blushed a bit, hoping he wouldn't notice

He then looked at me, smiling. "Thanks Louis, I like you too."

Okay and now I was completely blushing, come on Tomlinson get it together! You just know him for 1 day!

"And now its your turn Tommo," Zayn said and I laughed at the nickname

"Ehm where should i start? Well it all began when I was 14 and found out I was gay. I came out for it 3 weeks later and my parents and also sisters we're happy for me that I could be myself. At school it unfortunately wasn't like home, when they found out that I was gay the hell began.

They bullied me and yelled awfull words to me every day. Since I was little I always knew I was a bit diffrent, hearing voices in my head which my parents thought was just normal for my age but when I was bullied it seemd to get worse."

Tears were now also falling by me and I felt Harry's arm on my waist. "My parents did let me see an therapist who found out I have an personality disease which in my case means I have 3 personality's apart from myself, the Louis you see now," I said and waited for them to laugh but.... they didn't?

Then I felt 4 pairs of other arms join Harry's and it became an groupshug. "Its alright Louis, we respect you for who you are and we all are here with our own problems, okay?" Zayn said and for the first time in years, I felt save again...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After dinner we watched films and talked for an while, I learned some more about the boys like that Zayn can't live without his hairspray, Liam is an booknerdy which I laughed about (in a good way) and Harry told me he liked to draw, which I already knew from our room walls.

At the moment im laying in bed but can't sleep, not because I miss home, well I miss my sisters and parents, but I can't sleep afraid of closing my eyes. I tried to find some comfortable position only to see I woke Harry up, great.

He turned the light on the nightstand on. "Can't sleep, lou?"

"Lou?" I smiled and he blushed. "Yeah uhm sorry that kinda slipped."

"Its alright hazz, I like it," I smiled, also using a nickname.

"First nights are always hard here Louis, it will get better," he then signed and I nodded.

"I know, but its not that," I looked down at my hands.

"Mind telling me what it is?"

"Well i-im scared to have my nightmares and wake you up," I looked at him and saw him smiling reasurely. "That is alright, ehm I know it sounds weird but do you want to sleep in my bed? Maybe it will make you more comfortable?"

I must say inside I felt thousands of butterflies, even though it's only sleeping in a bed with someone who maybe isn't even gay or bi but I took my chance and nodded, stepping into his bed.

"I have to warn you, I cuddle people in my sleep," he chuckled

"That's okay cuddle curly," I said and felt a playfull stomp to my arm.

I looked up and saw him smiling. "Goodnight, lou"

"'Night hazz."

And if we cuddled each other even though we weren't asleep yet, nobody had to know...

《《《《《《《

Second chapterrr! Why is Harry mute you think? And what will happen when Louis will show his other sides? Find out in the next chapter!