4

(EDITED)

Louis

I woke up by someone shaking my shoulder, but it wasn't Harry, it was... Drew? What was he doing here?

"Louis, please come with me, Harry has a panic attack and keeps screaming your name," he said, eyes full off worry.

I quickly stood up and followed him, not caring about my outfit. We ran through the hallways and I saw a group of people standing there: Zayn, Liam and Niall! I believe I even ran quicker and probably the hardest I have ever done, but I would do anything for Harry.

'No you won't, you can't you always have to be alone' William again, I shook my head to get rid of him and kneeled down in front of Harry, pushing the other lads away.

What I saw broke my heart a little. He sat on the ground, knees pulled up to his chest and head in his hands. He sobbed loudly and kept screaming. Carefully I spoke up.

"Hazz? Its me love, Louis," I said and immediately he looked up, confused.

He then threw himself in my arms and sobbed even louder. I held him tight and settled him down on my lap. I know I don't even know him for that long, but it felt good to hold him like this.

I looked at Drew who gave me a small smile mouthing 'I will be in my office' and I nodded

Also the boys had left by now and the halls we're empty again. Through the windows you could see the sky grew darker, which made me feel calmer. I always have been a night person, I used to watch the moon every night to in the end fall asleep by the window.

I felt someone stare at me and saw Harry looking at me with red, puffy eyes, sniffing a bit but as soon as my eyes met his, he cried again.

"Its alright darling, let it out i've got you, you're safe." It seemed to help him so I kept whispering soothing words in his ear until he calmed down completely.

"Wanna go to our room?" I asked and he thought for a bit before nodding so I interwined our fingers and saw him smiling again for the first time this night.

Once in our room I could tell Harry was tired so I quickly helped him into some joggers and a shirt before tucking him in. I was about to go to my own bed when he grapped my wrist.

"Please stay, lou" I couldn't say no to him so also slipped under the covers and let him be the little spoon.

I really didn't want to ask about what happened but felt like I should.

"Hazz, may I ask what that was tonight?" I said and instantly regretted it but he just sighed .

"yeah." I could see the sadness written on his face and cursed myself for even asking so quickly apologized. "Sorry I shouldn't have asked it was very rude of me," I said and wanted to turn around, embarrased to meet his gaze.

I felt 2 fingers under my chin and soon I looked again in his green orbs "its okay Louis, I want you to know."

"A lot of happened in my life and im not ready to tell it all yet, but one of the things was my stephfather. After my biologic dad died, my mum and sister were really depressed and I tried everything to cheer them up, but I was just 11 years old and didn't know what to do. One day my mum came home really happy and I was glad to see her smile again after those horrible months. She told Gemma and me she met a man, Robin. The next months everything seemed to turn normal back again. Robin came over and was really nice to me, my mum and Gemma. But when I was 13 and figured I was gay and told them, things changed." Tears we're falling over his cheeks again and I hugged him tight.

"When I told him I was gay he abused me that one time, that same day. I will never forget how he punched me, screaming awful words to my head. When I met you here, I instantly liked you Louis," he gave me a sad smile. "And maybe even more then in a friendship way. But when I wanted to pick you up from your room the flashbacks came back and," he cried in my arms now, but more words weren't needed. On one side I was happy he liked me the same way as I had, othersides I felt bad for him and what happened.

"Its alright hazz, im sorry for what happened, I will always be there for you."

"Thanks Louis, I really appriciate that."

We looked into each others eyes, his green puffy wet once in my ocean blue ones. It was like the world stopped for a moment and only we were there. I didn't know what got into me but soon my lips were on his cheek while my thump rubbed away his tears. Kinda ashamed I looked away, blushing after I pulled away but was curious for his expression so looked back and saw him also blushing, a big grin on his face.

We didn't say anything to each other, but that wasn't needed. It wasn't a akward silence, it was a good, nice one. Soon enough I heard his steady breathing while I held him but I couldn't really fall asleep myself.

I was glad he could though, it had been a long, stressfull evening for him. He layed on top of me with his arm tight around my waist. I smiled at that, I really liked him, but in what way? I don't know and besides, I have more versions of me, maybe he doesn't even want to live with a freak like me.

I sighed and pressed a kiss on his forehead before closing my eyes, drifting off into a restless sleep, leaving my thoughts open.

《《《《《《《

Harry told some of his past to Louis! Seems like the smolbean has a soft spot for curly. What does Harry still hide? And is Louis really the freak he think he is?

(I Like Robin! He might be the bad guy in the story, doesn't mean I think of him that way in real life! 😁)