3

(EDITED)

Louis' POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on me and opened my eyes to see Harry, laying on top of me. I felt myself blush, he looked hella cute there sleeping.

I don't know what I have, but I seem to have a kind of connection with him and yes, I also like the other lads but maybe im having a small crush on Harry.

'No you don't, people are cruel being alone is much better' William spoke into my head but I shrugged that off. From all my personality's William was the weakest and didn't come that often, that was Edward he was the second that came into my life when I was younger. I sighed, why couldn't I just have myself? Just me, Louis.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't saw Harry, who was now sitting in front of me. "Mornin lou, everything alright?" He signed and I nodded. "Yeah im okay."

"Had any nightmares?"

Hey that's right, I didn't had any nightmares! I must have looked shocked at Harry because he furrowed his eyebrows so I explained. "This is the first night in 2 years I didn't had any nightmares."

"Yep I knew that sleeping with me is magical," he said and did a hairflip

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Whatever ya say curly, what's the plan for today?"

He thought for a second before answering. "Well I bet you will meet your new mentor today which will be Drew since we are roommates, they always do that but don't worry, Drew is chill," he said and I sighed, oh yeah, im not here for the fun.

"And now we have to make ourselves ready, because we're already late for breakfast," he said, looking at his watch.

I nodded and quickly grabbed a few clothes and made my way to the bathroom before he could say anything else.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

After we both showered we made our way to the canteen, where the boys already were. I picked some salad and Harry took some bread before I sat down next to Niall with Harry next to me.

"Hey Lou, hazza," Zayn, who sat next to Harry and Niall waved shyly

"Hey lads," I greeted and Harry nodded.

"Where is Liam?" Harry then asked and, looking around.

Zayn sighed. "He got an anger attack last night when Scott wanted to have a conversation with him while he had a calm down moment.

Scott was Zayn, Liam and Niall's mentor since the three slept on one room the boys told me. Normally you only sleep with 2 on one room, but since Niall once was super scared they decided to make a exception.

"How is he doing?" I asked and Niall shrugged. "We dont know, after Scott interupted his calm moment he flipped screaming he wasn't crazy and needed the voices out of his head so Scott took him away and told us to go to sleep," he said and looked down at the floor again.

At that moment a guy who I never saw before walked towards us and stook his hand out in front of me. "Hello im Drew Hollister, I get you're Louis?" He asked and smiled as I shook his hand. "Yes I am," I just said, a bit affraid for William.

"I would like to speak to you today, just to get to know you better and make a plan for here," he told me and I nodded again.

"I do have lessons today if im right."

Now it was his turn to nod. "Yes but I would like to talk to you before you go, Harry would you maybe come to my room when your art lesson is done?" He asked.

"Sure, do I also have a talk today?"

"Yeah will do that after Louis, Zayn can you show Louis the way to my room after breakfast?"

"Will do."

"Thanks."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When dinner was done Zayn lead me to Drew's room and that is where I am at the moment. Im a bit nervous to be honest but I guess it will be fine, Drew seems liks a nice guy just like Harry told me.

"So Louis, I readed your papers and saw that you have a personality disorder, can you tell me some about the personality's?"

"Yeah well the first one is William, he mostly shows up when im interaccting with people and wants me to be alone all the time," I sighed. "Sorry its just hard to talk about it," I told him and he nodded, showing me a small smile.

"I get it Louis, take your time but know what is discussed here, stays here so don't worry," he replied and I felt better knowing I could trust him.

"The second one is Edward, he always makes me feel insecure and down. He isn't showing often, around once a week sometimes more. The last one and also the dangerous one is James, the badboy version of me, he randomly shows up and will break things, make me feel angry and stuff like that. I hate him the most."

"I can imagine that, but I think that after a while we can manage to let them dissapear, Just with the right plans," he said and I agreed even though I wasn't too sure about that.

"I also see that they all came with a kind of emotion of yourself. James shows up with anger, and I think that is bacause you deeply feel anger inside from youre past, but just couldn't give it a place back then," He continued

I thought about what he said for a moment and yes, maybe he is right. But how do we stop it? I must have said that out loud cause he answered.

"Well I have to think about that, but im sure we will find something, and trying wouldn't harm either. There are special therapy session you will attempt what we seem as the 'schoollessons' here."

I nodded, I really wanted to get better, but what if it wasn't possible? Would I always live with 3 other voices in my head? What if-

I felt 2 hands on my shoulders and looked up to met Drew's gaze. "Don't worry Louis, it will be okay. Trust me it isn't going to be easy, but it will get better."

I realized I was crying now and didn't even try to hide it, so I just got all my emotions from the past days out. Drew stayed by my side and we talked for a bit until Harry picked me up.

"Thanks Drew," I said and made my way to Harry.

"No problem, go rest some and know that if you need me, my door is always open," He said and I gave him a small smile, nodding.

"Hey lou I have a talk now with Drewie here but wanna meet up later?" Harry signed and I nodded. "Sure, I will be in our room." With that I walked out of the door to go to Harry and my room. I felt relieved I talked to Drew and he seemed to understand me, which felt good.

In my room I kicked my shoes off, changed into some comfortable clothes and got under the covers. The talk with Drew had tired me out and I wanted to sleep so I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a small smile, thinking about the curly haired boy...

《《《《《《《《

I see some larry coming up mates! Im really proud of this chapter to be honest so hope you like it! 🔥