10

(EDITED)

Louis

《《《《《

Babe could you please check up by the boys in room 10, it's already late and I still heard noices," Harry asked me, going through some papers.

"Sure love, but we used to be the same you know?"

"He's right Harry, remember we always sneaked out at midnight to watch Titanic in your room?"

"Yeah of course Niall, how can we forget," he smiled.

I winked at him before making my way to the boys. A lot has changed over the years. Its already 2 year ago Harry began to speak again and I never can't be bored by his angelic voice. A year ago we got to hear we made enough progress to go home, both Harry and I.

To be honest we were really sad with that, since we really liked it there. We already had to miss Liam, who left us 2 months before us. He now lives in the east side of London, 20 minutes away from the clinic.

Zayn was really upset, seeing his husband go but Liam promised as soon as he could go home, he could live with him. And yeah you heared it right, the lovebirds are married now just like me and Hazza.

4 months ago we went on a holiday in Paris and when we stood at the Eifell Tower, he asked me to be his husband and of course I said yes.

Harry and I are both still at the clinic, not as patients, but as workers. We loved the idea of helping people and decided to stay here, helping kids the same as we once needed it.

Also Niall stayed here and was free to go 3 months ago, same for Zayn. Niall met a beautifull girl here named Megan and the two of them are together for 2 months now, living in the same appartmentcomplex as Zayn and Liam.

Harry and I live in the same street as the 4 lovebirds, in a detached house. We couldn't get it better honestly, we all got better and stayed best friends, how cool is that!

Harry and I also want to adopt kids once, but we decided its a bit too early for that. That isn't holding me back from dreaming of a perfect family, but actually I already have that with hazza beside me. I love how deep his voice is, and the cracking sound when he just wakes up, just everything.

I continue my way to the 3 boys: Carston, Andrew and Logan and knock on the door once before stepping in.

I laugh at the sight, the 3 are all sitting in front of the tv, eyes widening in fear since they know its time to sleep. They do let me think of the lads and me when we had sleepover party's.

"Well well well boys, what do we have here?" I tried to sound stern, but fail, showing them a smile.

"Sorry Louis, we just want to have fun," Andrew pouts and the rest just nods.

"I know buds, but its really time to sleep now, don't want grumpy boys in the morning huh?"

"Louis we're not 5 anynore," Logan, the badass from the 3, sasses.

I just stay calm. "Well if you're not 5, I won't tell you a story before bedtime," I tell them and that seemed to help, seeing them all rushing into their beds.

"Sorry lou, please tell us a story," Carston says, tears in his eyes. Every night I tell the kids a bedtime story and they love it.

"Alright alright, because you asked so nicely," I sat down on Carstons bed, Andrew and Logan joining.

Just when im about to begin the door swang open, revealing a grinning Harry.

"Am I too late to hear the story?"

Logan runs up to him and hugged him. "No Harry, just in time," He says and drags Harry to the bed, clinging onto him.

I smiled at them. "What kind of story do you guys want to hear?"

Andrew lighted up instantly. "About prins lou and princess Harry!"

"Yeah!" They all cheered and Harry looked up at me, laughing.

"Did you just say I was the princess?" He smiled, ruffling Andrew's hair.

"Wait!" Carston yelled and jumped off my lap, running to the costumebox.

He came back with a tiara and placed it on Harry's curls. "Now you're the princess!" He smiled happily, jumping back on my lap.

I winked at hazz and began to tell about how prince Louis met princess Harry and wanted to marry him, but was scared. At the end of the story they were of course happily married. "The end" I whispered, seeing Harry and the boys had fallen asleep.

I slowly shook him awake. "Hazz, darling wake up."

He opened his eyes and looked around confused. "Huh? Wha?"

I laughed. "The boys are sleeping hazz and our shift is over."

"Oh." I helped him up and pulled my arm around my waist, turning the lights of and walk out of the room.

"Everytime I see them, I can't believe how parents can dump their kids here and not gonna pick them up, especially those 3 kind, sweet boys."

I sighed. "Yeah I know hazz, but maybe we can adopt them later?" I suggested and curiously waited for his reaction.

His eyes light up like a kid with christmas. "If you want? I want it for sure!"

I pecked his lips. "Lets wait a while and fill in the papers yeah?"

He nodded. "Alright."

"I love you, lou."

"I love you more, hazz."

"I doubt it."

"I dont."

《《 《《《

Almost the end lads, sorry? Lots of love