Epilogue

(EDITED)

Louis

《《《《《

Harry was running around the house like crazy, today was the day we officially could say Carston, Logan and Andrew were our sons.

Don't get me wrong, im also really exited but man, Harry is going nuts.

"Louis hurry up, we're late!" He almost yelled, stepping into the drivers seat.

I laughed and grapped my wallet, keys and phone before joining him, up to our soon to be sons.

《《《《《《

Once there we stepped out of the car and I interwined our fingers. I have to admit I was pretty nervous, we soon had the responsebility of 3 little boys! Harry must had read my mind.

"lou its going to be fine, they will love us," he reasured me and I sighed.

"But what if im a bad parent? I don't wanna be like their old ones." Carston's mother had send him here when he was 4 because he had a bad case of autism and said she would never come back to pick him up. We were really angry about that of course, but after a long discussion we decided to let him get adopted when he would come out of here but yeah as we said we want to adopt them even though they are all still here.

Same goes for the brothers Logan and Andrew, who both had diffrent things. Logan was brought here when he was 2 and kept on screaming, they figured he had a bad case of what Liam had. Andrew though had the same as me, a personality disorder but luckily not 3 like I had, but one. He was brought here 5 months ago.

Harry putted his finger under my chin, making me look up at him. "Darling, you won't be a bad parent and for 100 precent sure not like their old ones. Believe me it's not going to be easy, but im here for you, we're doing this together."

He kissed my nose making me giggle. "Thanks hazz, I needed that."

"you're welcome love, always," he smiled.

《《《《《《

"Well Louis, Harry, it's nice seeing you here for diffrent reasons," our boss, Drew said. His father was the boss first, until he died a year ago. He still is a personal mentor, but also runs the whole building now.

We laughed and nodded. "Yeah, that's true."

"So you guys want to addopt Logan, Andrew and Carston?" He asked and we nodded exited.

"Alright well you know their medication, only there is one change because of theire age. Carston will get 1ml more since he is 6 now, Logan will get the same until he is 5 and Andrew can have 2ml more in evenings since he will turn 3 soon," he said and we nodded.

We filled in some files and it flew by quick, since we already knew the most. Then it was time to get the boys, we already told them we were going to be their new parents and they were very happy about it, also since they can go home in the weekends with us. And yeah we will see them everyday due our work but still, it feels more like a family.

We walked to the boys their room and knocked, revealing Carston. "Ello," he said and hugged me and after that Harry, he was the shy one of the 3.

Once Logan saw us he threw the blocks he was playing with away and tackled Harry and me in a hug, leaving Andrew crying with a -now broken- blocktower.

I ran towards him and tried to shush him. "Its alright buddy, I will make a new one with you yeah? How does that sound?" I tickled his tummy causing him to giggle adorable.