7

(EDITED)

Louis

"Louis, Drew asked me to wake you up and send you to his room." Liam stood next to me and I rubbed my eyes, glancing at the clock.

I groaned, seeing it was 7am and we would have lunch at eight so why now!

"Say to him the bridge was open so im later," I mumbled, hiding my face in the pillow.

I now heard Zayn chuckle. "What a shame Louis, I heard Harry also wanted to talk to you," he said and I jumped up. "Really?!" I said, grapping some random clothes off the floor and hurried to the bathroom, hearing Zayn and Liam laugh.

After Harry kissed me yesterday and we made up we watched a film before Harry had a talk with Drew, so I had gone to bed. I knew he wouldn't be here now, since he had another appointment with Drew. I wonder why he has it so often though but that's not really my business, if he's ready he will tell me.

I quickly showered and styled my hair while brushing my teeth which wasn't a very good combination if you ask me but it worked.

When I was ready I quickly searched for my phone and made my way to Drew.

<<<<<<<<

Harry

"You know Harry I notice you are a lot happier the last days," Drew said and I nodded. At the moment I had a conversation with him about the 'plan' to accept and process the things that happened in my past. I know I made progress these days and even though I still have a long way to go, I have the feeling I will make it.

"Yeah I know," I just told him and saw him smirk.

"Does it maybe oh maybe involve a sassy lad?"

I laughed. "yes it does, im very happy around him and he makes me feel loved, which im glad for."

He nodded. "Well im happy for you Harry, I know and so do you that were not there yet, but I do know we will come to that point," He said and I felt proud of myself, I really want to get better but I just always have the feeling my past is haunting me. Since Louis is here I still got that feeling, but less.

I smiled. "Im glad to see I make progress."

"Good, now get ur lazy ass out of here and send Louis in here please," he told me and winked, making me blush a bit by the mention of Louis.

I saluted. "Ai ai captain" i smiled before making my way out of his room, searching for the smolbean.

<<<<<<<<<

Louis

I ran through the hallways and cursed the building for having Drew his room so far away from mine. Just when im going around the corner I bump into someone and fall to the ground. Rubbing the painfull spot on my head I look up to see no one other then hazza standing there.

"Sorry lou didn't saw you there," he apologized and stook out his hand for me to get up.

"Its alright Harry, but I really have to go now, Drew is expecting me."

"Yeah I know, he sended me to search you." He rolled his eyes and I stuck out my tongue.

"Well smartass don't you have lessons now?" I tried to hide my smile.

"Yes I do, but some little egghead was holding me up," he smirked causing me to slap him playfully.

"Oi! Im not an egghead! Hafta go now see ya later frog," i said, giving him a quick peck on the lips