8

(EDITED)

Louis

Everything has been really good lately. I now already have a relationship with Harry for two months and William is going away slowly. The bad thing is Edward and James also decided to show up twice, but Harry always was there to comfort me.

It also seems Harry is doing better, I see him a lot more often happy, comminucate with people and his nightmares has slow down a bit.

Remember I said Liam and Zayn would be together soon? It happened, a week ago Niall came with the idea to set up a date night in the art room, since Zayn is facinated with art and Liam loves to drool there. (Zayn thought it was about the art he makes, Liam was more staring at the maker of them) but yeah Harry and I agreed to help him and so we made a perfect date for the 2 of them.

As you see the boys also made progress, Niall talks a bit more, Liam has his anger attacks under control and Zayn accepts his sisters dead isn't his fault, but he still feels guilty.

We all made progress and it feels good to not just see me and Harry happier, but all of us. I now have a real strong connection with the other 3 lads and with Harry I already had it.

"What are you thinking about, lou?" Harry sat down next to me in the music room.

"Us," I smiled and interwined our fingers.

"What about us?" He now also smiled at me, dimples showing.

"How we made a lot of progress here and not only we, also Zayn, Liam and Niall."

"You're right, even though Niall is a bit too hyper sometimes," he laughed and I shook my head fondly.

I stared down at the piano, I used to play it when I was younger, I do miss it a bit if im honest.

"Can you play it?" Harry asked, seeing me staring at it.

"I used to when I was little, when I felt down or sad I kind of made my own escape world with it, feeling safe," I explained and he nodded.

"Believe it or not, I also can play something, the guitar. Wanna play something together?"

I thought for a bit and nodded, just wanting to see him play.

"Do you know how to play 'Perfect' from Ed Sheeran?" I asked and he nodded.

"Here we go then."

We began to play together and it sounded really good! He bit his lip while playing and I had the urge to kiss that bite away.

After we were finished we both agreed on doing this more often, maybe even with the rest of the lads. At that moment Drew came in.

"Harry you have a visitor," he said and Harry's eyes widenend.

"Who? I have no family apart from Gemma, and she comes once in the 2 months." It didn't felt right. Who could even be here then if Gemma wasn't here?

I didn't ask Harry to come with him but that wasn't needed since he interwined our fingers and started walking to the 'visitors room'.

I had never been there once, but that's just cause my family don't care. I believe my sisters do though, they just can't visit me due my parents I bet.

We arrived at the room and stepped inside. Once there Harry froze when he saw the boy who stood there, Jaxon. I know how he looked like since Harry told me once.

"Hello Harry, missed me?" He smirked and Harry clenched his teeth, anger but also worry spreaded over his face.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled and was ready to attack him but waited, knowing Harry wouldn't want me to fight.

"Still mute I see? You're such a worthless wimp," he said, still smirking

I balded my fists and swear my eyes spat fire. My whole vision went red and James took me over. At moments like this I know what is happening, I just can't stop it, only waiting for it to end.

I -or James- ran to Jaxon and puched him in his face, leaving a big red mark. He kicked me in my stomach but I didn't care. I really felt like I had to do these kind of things when the bullies we're there to beat me, something I never felt in attacks like these. We both punched and kicked each other and I didn't saw Harry anymore. It was okay as long as he wasn't hurt.

After a while I was pulled away by four strong arms, which belonged to Drew and Scott. Harry stood in front of me, tears in his eyes.

"Louis? Come back to me love, this isn't you, I know that. Escape that world that was your past and accept the fact that it only made you stronger, the person you are now." His green orbs stared in my puffy blue ones, his words calmed me and I closed my eyes, processing what he said.

He was right, at the end of the day im in charge, not my past, not James. I felt the anger in me becoming weaker and I smiled, knowing I won. My eyes opening I still saw the 3 people who pulled me away from that idiot who ever hurted Harry.

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead "im so proud of you Louis, you got rid of him," he smiled and kept on kissing me.

"I agree, good job Louis," Drew said, patting my shoulder.

"Where is that brat?" I then asked, looking around but seeing he wasn't here anymore

"I shove him outside, called the police," Scott said and I sighed, feeling relieved. He couldn't hurt Harry anymore.

"Thanks," I mumbled, suddenly feeling extremely tired.

"Go to bed boys, its late," Scott said, looking at his watch.

"Tommorow I like to have a talk with you again, Louis," Drew than said and I nodded. We said our goodnights and walked to our room, his arm around my waist.

《《《《《

Alright mates, maybe this chapter was a bit weird but I just don't know how personality disorders are, so I used some creativity. As always I hope you loved this.
Lots of love ❤🔥