5

(EDITED)

Louis

I woke up by someone knocking on our door so I mumbled a 'come in!' The door opened and revealed Niall, Liam and Zayn.

"Hey lads wanna do something to-" Liam stopped his sentence looking with wide eyes at us. I confusely looked around but then got where he was looking at, the sleeping beauty on my chest.

"Ehm yeah he was a little emotional last night," I scratched the back of my neck but didn't move away.

All three smiled. "Its cool, you two look cute," Niall said and winked.

I felt my cheeks heat up as Zayn spoke. "I have to agree with Niall, you two would be a great couple." That made me blush even more and lucky for me Harry saved me by waking up.

He opened his eyes and looked confused at the 3 clowns in the doorway. "Something wrong, lads?" He signed and smirked. I wonder how his morning voice would sound, probably really sexy.

Zayn rolled his eyes but smiled. "Good morning to you too, hazz."

Harry hid his face in the crook of my neck but not before signing "please let them leave, I still want to sleep for a while."

I chuckled and patted his back. "Sorry hazza but im hungry, up you go." He groaned but did as told. He grabbed his clothes and a minute later the shower was heard.

The three still stood in the doorway. "What did you want to ask lads?"

"Do ya guys want to join us after breakfast? We were planning on playing football after," Liam said and I thought for a bit. I did have lessons today and a talk with Drew after dinner.

"Yeah sure but I do have lessons," I told them and they nodded. "Yeah we know, we have lessons at the same time and 3 of them together," Zayn said.

"Which one do we have?" I asked them.

"Drawing by Scott, medication by Susan, she is really nice and so is Scott and we have depression by Mike," Niall told me.

At that moment Harry came out of the bathroom. He had a towel around his waist, his now straight hair dripping wet and then for the record his muscles like man, he even looked more handsome then I could ever imagine.

"Like what you see?" He smirked and I felt my cheeks heat up while the rest laughed. I rolled my eyes and pouted, crossing my arms.

Harry walked towards me and hugged me. "Come on lou, im joking love," he said once we pulled away. I instantly missed his warmth and wanted to pout again but didn't.

I must have zoned out for a moment. "Are you coming mate? We're heading to breakfast!" Liam yelled, already in the hallways.

"Coming!" I yelled back and ran after them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<

After breakfast I started my first lesson with all of the boys. I eventually will have 3 of all with all the lads and the rest with only Harry (which I of course dont mind) but since its my first day I will have 3 lessons only.

We were now in Scott's lesson and he really is a nice guy. He maybe looks intimidating at first but once you get to know him he's really funny and caring. We had to draw our feelings so I just started and would see where I ended.

After 1 hour of painting I felt like I was done and looked at what I made, also noticing Scott standing behind me. It was a drawing of me with 3 kind of ghosts around it and I instantly knew what I did draw. I only had use dark colors like black and grey and it looked sad but to be honest it matched with how I felt, apart from the times with Harry and the rest.

I felt Scott his hands on my shoulders. "Can you explain me what you feel at this moment Louis?" He asked and shook my head, swallowing my tears. At that moment all the flashbacks came back. I saw a 6 year old version of me standing in the hallways stuck with people around me who we're screaming. I saw how my personality's were whispering in my head when I was alone. I felt my breath going heavier and I knew I had a panic attack like Harry had yesterday.

I heard people talking but I couldn't make out of it what they were saying, I just wished that Harry could be with me and hold me.

After a while I managed to open my eyes still breathing heavily and saw Drew, Scott and Harry sitting in front of me, looking worried.

"Hey Louis its me, Drew, try to copy my breathing yeah?" He said and I tried but felt like it didn't help at all.

"Let me try something," Harry then spoke up and sat in front of me, hugging me tight. He placed my hand on his heart. "Louis whatever you just thought, it's not here anymore. You are safe, remember? This is real," he said and kissed my forehead "And this, and this," he pecked my nose and cheek. I became calmer while butterflies flew all around in my body and I felt safe.

I think it was that moment that I realised that I was falling for Harry Styles, and damn I was falling hard...

<<<<<<<<<

The rest of the day we spended watching netflix in me and Harry's room, cuddling. Even the boys came to check up on me and stayed one movie before they had to go back to class. I also had a conversation with Drew, who said it was very normal to have a panic attack, he called it a 'seeing your problems' which was very good he said.

Harry was since that moment very protective over me, never leaving my side, making sure I was comfortable and all that. I quite liked it though, I felt needed and loved.

We were now watching Titanic which was Harry's choice, even though we already watched it 5 times. Every time he would cry at the end of the movie, the emotional cute lad he is. I really adored it and cooed at him, while he just would roll his eyes.

After we saw it 7 times I spoke up. "Are you really crying again?" I laughed, I mean we watched it 7 times in a row and every time he would cry.

"It's just so emotional," he cried out.

"I rather draw," I told him and looked up at him.

"Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls," he quoted a sentence out of Titanic and I bursted out laughing, almost falling off the bed I sat on.

I then grapped a water bottle and poured some in my eye. "Im really upset!" I said and now it was his turn to laugh. His dimples looked even deeper and his smile, I could watch it for hours.

'Maybe you know where this idea came from aka carpool karaoke (;'

After what felt like an hour or some I ended one way or another up in front of him, staring in his emerald colored eyes. He just stared back at me, my lips and then my eyes again.

"I-I really l-like you, Harry" I stuttered.

"The feeling is mutual Louis, we've discussed it," he smiled and suddenly leaned forward. I felt his plump pink lips touch mine for a moment and held it there. It felt magical and kind of electric, a good thing. After a while he pulled back and looked at me, his gaze worried now.

"Ehm sorry Louis this wasn't supposed to happen," was all he signed before running out of the room, leaving me behind. Tears stood in my eyes, what did I do wrong?

I layed back down and cried, then hearing a door crack. I didn't bother looking up, hoping it was Harry who came to apologize but no, it was Liam.

He didn't say anything and just held me, whispering things like 'everything will be fine'. After a while I cried myself to sleep, wishing Liam's arms were Harry's...

《《《《《《

One of the longest chapters I ever wrote down lads! I must say this was a hard one to make, hope you like it! Wanna see another chapter? 🔥