Chapter 4 - A Fur-iendly Visit

Sorry about this chapter, it's shorter than usual. If I continued the chapter though, it would be way too long. There is never a good place to stop writing. I still don't understand how others can write many long chapters and end on the perfect spot. Anyways, Enjoy!

Mari's POV

"Promise me Marinette, that you will be more careful okay?" I sighed. After they fixed up my arm, they said it must be in a sling for 5 weeks before I get a cast. Apparently, I was lucky because the placement of the hit. If I hadn't lifted my arm, I would've been hit in the head and could've died. "Yes, Mom, I will be extra careful..."

My Dad looked at me. "No going to school for a week. Your friends will bring the homework for you." I groaned. 'This was going to be a long week...'

"Hey Mari, someone still has to be ladybug..." 'Oh, crap.' I looked over at Tikki. "How can I be ladybug with a broken arm!?" Tikki looked at me with a reassuring smile. "When you become ladybug, I help you and your arm will feel tired, but you won't have to worry."

I sighed a breath or relief. "Wait, won't you get hurt absorbing my pain?" Tikki flew over to me. "I will be fine. The magic will heal me if I eve-" Mid-sentence, she flew into a hiding spot. Before I could even respond, there was knocking on my balcony trapdoor. When I opened it and climbed halfway out, I was shocked to see someone there.

"Chat? Is that you?"

"Of course It is Princess! Happy Birthday! Were you expecting someone else?"

"No, I jus- Thanks, What are you doing here?"

"I came to check if my hero was ok."

Oh yeah. I jumped and took a blow for Chat. "Thanks Chat! Why don't you come in? It's warmer inside." I climbed down and moved just as Chat jumped in and closed the door.

"So Princess, is there a reason you let me in?"

"I was kinda lonely in my room. I have to stay here for a week before I can even go to school..."

Chat looked shocked. "Then I will come over every day so you can have a fur-end to Chat with!" I rolled my eyes. "Do you have to make so many puns Kitty? Chat pretended to look offended. "Pur-incess! You know my puns are just pur-fect for you!" I walked over to Chat, who was sitting on my lounge couch. I put my hands on my hips and looked at him with a playful smirk. "You've got to be kitten me! Do you really think I pre-fur to be pun-ished with Cat humor?" Chat was grinning at me while raising an eyebrow. 'I assume Chat wants to play this gam-'

"Mari! Time for dinner!"

"Ok Mom! I'll be right there!"

Chat stood up and looked down to meet my face. He smirked. "Well Pur-inces, I should s-cat so you can eat. See ya tomorrow...! He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Oh and Adrien told me to get this to you, since you didn't get it yet." He handed me the gift. "Goodbye my Princess..." Even after he leapt away, I was frozen in my room. I opened my present and saw a charm bracelet with a note. The note read, "Hey Mari! A charm for you, since I've always carried around yours." 'Aww... that was so sweet!' Then my thoughts directed to Chat, and that he kissed my forehead. 'Chat can be a playful friend, but do I actually like him?'

Adrien/Chat's POV

"Plagg, Claws In"

"Plagg, why do I feel this way? Do I like Ladybug, or Marinette? I'm so confused..."

A/N- Sorry I don't use emojis often, but there are no words to describe Plagg's reaction

Plagg looked at me 😑. "You! Dense! Child! You like both of them!" I was confused. "How? I thought I liked Ladybug?" Plagg groaned 😞. "If your developing feeling for Mari, then your loosing feelings for ladybug..."

"But I thought I loved Ladybug..."

😫"Not anymore Adrien! Now can I please have my cheese?!"

"Go ahead Plagg..." Plagg flew off to his cheese alter. I thought to myself. 'Could I really be in love with Marinette?... Na... She's just a friend... Isn't she?'

A knock on the door interrupted my train of thought. Natalie walked in. "Adrien, everything next week has been cancelled, due to a storm coming in." "Oh, Thanks Natalie! Wait, can I have a sleepover at my friend's house for the week?" She nodded, then left my room and closed the door. 'I never have everything canceled. Maybe most of it, but never all of it. I should probably just go to sleep.'

Ok, I am just about to hit myself for 2 reasons. One, I made puns! Why!? They're soo bad too! I'm trying to get the jokester part of Chat in the story, but at what cost?! And secondly, I tried so hard looking up synonyms to many words. I had to use emojis to describe Plagg. That's just sad... I'm off of school today, so maybe I'll post twice, IDK though. I gotta go now, sadly. Keep a heads up for a new post!

🐞Bug Out!🐞