Chapter 25 - When My Life Meets Yours

Hey y'all! I know its been forever, but here is another chapter. School ends on the last day of May for me, but instead of doing homework, I find myself working on stories and it's a problem. Anyway, enough of my life problems. Enjoy!

After heading home to Marinette's house

Ladybug/Marinette's POV

I zipped across Paris, heading home from the ball, with Chat close behind. I jumped onto my balcony and went inside my room. As I back up from the entrance, Chat jumped in on my bed and closed the trapdoor. He smiled as he looked at me and I smiled back. I then walked over to my sewing desk.

"Tikki, Spots Off."

By the time I reached my desk, the transformation had worn off and Tikki had left to go find some cookies. I opened a box on my table and began to look through it. I heard Chat walk up next to me and peer over my shoulder.

"Whatcha looking for bugaboo?"

I didn't pay too much attention as I looked for something I was working on in the box. I pulled out two charms, one charm being the one Adrien gave to me on my birthday, the other, one I made for another special person in my life. I turn around and hold out a charm.

"This is for you."

Chat Noir's POV

"This is for you."

I extend my hand and grab the charm. It looked vaguely familiar, like it was from somewhere else. I smiled at the gesture and looked at her eyes and she began speaking.

"I have a friend named Adrien Agreste who gave me a lucky charm on my birthday. I always found it gave me good luck, so I made a similar one for you, except it means much more now."

She held up the charm I gave her as Adrien as she spoke and I nearly cried. I could feel my eyes beginning to water, knowing she cared about the charm and that I meant something to her. 'Well, at least out of costume.' She was still wearing all her fancy clothing, just without the powers or the mask. She was still rambling on something about the charm, but I could hear her as I became entranced by her. I put the charm in one of my pockets, then reached out and grabbed both of her hands in mine. She stopped speaking and looked up at me. I smiled, not realizing until later that only one other person made me feel like this, my mother. I spoke softly, but loud enough for her to hear me.

"M'lady, Thank You."

She answered back with the same whisper. "For what?"

"Everything."

Little off course, but here's a bit of Niya!

Alya's POV

I sat down on a park bench and took off my heels. I looked up at Nino, who was confused.

"Why are you taking off your shoes? We still have to walk home, ya know."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, if you had been standing on your tip-toes for 3 hours, you would get tired."

"Sooo, why did you wear them if they hurt?"

I groaned. "My goodness, you're almost more dense than Adrien! Speaking of him, when will we tell him and Marinette?"

Nino glared at me. "Hey! I find that offensive! That boy was denser than solid concrete!" He then changed his expression, looking puzzled as he continued to speak. "I don't know when dowe want to tell them?"

I smiled mischievously. "We tell NO ONE until Adrien finally gets there. Mari declared it to the whole world already, we just need Adrien to find someone."

Nino sat down on the bench beside me. After I finished taking off my shoes, I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Nino spoke, but in a hushed tone. "That's going to take forever. He'll never realize anything."

I sigh in exhaustion. "We can wait, it won't hurt anything."

Nino laid his head on top of mine and grabbed my hand. I felt his hands as they shifted to my ring finger, playing with the piece of jewelry on it. 'We'll tell them soon enough, I can almost feel it...'

Time travel forward of a few months, brought to you by Bunnix

Just in case you forgot, akuma are still flying free, but since Hawkmoth is locked up, no one controls the akuma and they are free to their own desire.

Chat Noir's POV

I was on a date with Marinette, just having some fun and stress relief from school. We decided to have a stroll in the park at midnight to avoid crowds of fans clamoring over us for out attention. We were both transformed, as we had just finished patrol and dealing with an akuma.

"That was pretty weird though Chat. That akuma was hilarious! Wanting to be safe and only fighting with foam swords."

"You never know bugaboo. They might have a strong grudge against deadly plastic swords."

She rolled her eyes. "You know that's not what I meant."

I chuckled. "Well, thankfully, the're not being controlled anymore."

"Yeah, that's true. I still feel bad for Hawkmoth and Adrien."

I was shocked, almost angered at her comment. "Why would you feel bad for Gabriel Agreste? He terrorized all of Paris, not stopping once to think about his son!" 

Ladybug widened her eyes in shock at my outburst. "Chat, We both know he was trying to safe his wife for him and his son. True that Adrien shouldn't have been ignored so much, but they were both hurting.

"But that doesn't justify his actions."

"But it does tell us that deep down, he was trying to care for Adrien in his own scary, traumatizing way."

I cautiously choose my next words. "Then what about Adrien? He's hurt too."

Ladybug stopped walking and looked me in my eyes. "There isn't a day I don't think about him and his situation. He was the one I loved before I loved you. He had a rough childhood and all the excuses to not be okay. But he always was kind in his actions and words."

I stood there, dumbfounded by what Ladybug said. 'She loved me? My other me? And not just because I was a model?' I looked at her face staring up at me. I looked in her eyes and spoke softly. "M'lady, take off your ring and take a closer look at it. A really close look."

She looked at me bewildered, then looked down to her hand and took of her wedding ring. I watched her as she studied the ring, looking everywhere. I knew she had found the engraved words on the inside when she turned to me in disbelief.

"Adrien?"

My eyes began to tear up as I opened my arms to welcome her. She embraced me with her hug and I returned it with equal fervor. She began crying tears of joy as I combed my fingers through her hair.

"Adrien, It...It really is you!"

I smiled warmly. "I guess this is When My Life Meets Yours."

AHHHHHHHH! THE STORY IS FINISHED! ALLELUIA! This is my first story I have every made, so sorry about the cheesy ending. Also, you probably will note that I like to tie up loose ends when I finish a story. Well, there are loose ends here b/c a sequel will be coming out! No spoilers, but I hope you stick around for part 2!

🐞Bug Out!🐞