Chapter 6 - The Dare

Hey just so you know, this chapter and Chapter 7 were in fact a Dare for me to write. Just like Marinette in the story, I can never, ever turn down a Dare. So if this chapter and Chapter 7 are too 'intense', IT'S NOT MY FAULT. Enjoy!

Mari's POV

I don't know how long it is, but today is the second to last day Chat will be coming for a sleep over.

"Ok Alya! It's the whole gang right?" I'm on the phone with Alya. 'I think this is another ploy to get me with Adrien, but I honestly don't think I like him anymore.' I had already taken down my posters of Adrien. "Come on Gurl! Aren't you the least bit nervous that he's coming over?" I laughed. "You have to find out when you get here." "Ugh.. fine! We will all be there at 3:00, in 5 minutes." "Ok Alya! Bye!"

After everyone arrived, we gathered in my room where I had laid out a soft carpet for people to sit on. We were going to play truth or dare. Me, Alya, Adrien, and Nino sat down in a circle. I could guess Alya was going to start. "Ok, I'll start!" Alya claimed.

The first group of dare were simple, like daring to do silly things and the truth about items you like. Then, about 3 rounds in, It was Alya's turn.

"Mari? Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"I Dare you to kiss the person you like, passionately, on the lips."

"Alya!"

"You have to do it Mari!"

"Ok fine, I will."

Everyone sat there in silence for a few seconds. Nino got confused. "Are you going to do it Mari?" I lightly blushed. "I will do it, but they are not in this room right now." Alya gasped. "What?! Who is it?! Tell me Mari!" "Nope! Your turn is over. My turn!"

"Nino, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare all the way!"

"I Dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Alya!"

"Mari!" Both Nino and Alya shouted at me. Adrien started to laugh. I continued. "Oh and after your done, it will be time for me to meet up with some other friends of mine! Your welcome!" Alya and Nino glared daggers at me al the way to the closet. As soon as the doors were closed though, I could hear some unholy noises coming from that direction. Me and Adrien were cracking up as we went downstairs to get a snack.

"So Mari, What was that Dare all about with you kissing the person you liked?"

"Oh.. um... well... Here let's sit down to talk about it."

I got 2 croissants and 2 cookies on a plate and brought them over. I set the tray down where Adrien and I just sat down.

"Promise not to laugh at me ok?"

"Ok Mari!"

"I used to like you..."

"Wait? Is that why you were nervous around me?"

"Yeah...But I'm over it now. Also to ease your nerves, I liked you before for being you. Not your model side or because of your Dad."

"If you don't like me, then who is it, if you don't mind me asking..."

"I will tell you a hint, but you must NEVER TELL ALYA!"

Adrien laughed. "Ok, I promise!"

I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. "Someone who watches over me, even when I don't want them to."

I could tell he was going to investigate further, but then the 7 minute timer on my phone rang. "Why don't we scare them?"

Adrien grinned. "Of course!"

As me and Adrien approached the closet, we tried so hard not to laugh when Alya moaned quite loudly. I opened the doors as fast as I could. "Time's Up!" When I saw them, Nino was on Alya's neck. They shoved each other apart as fast as they could. While Alya and Nino were blushing furiously, me and Adrien were dying of laughter.

Later that night (like probably 8:00)

Chat Noir's POV

I made my way over to Mari's house. I kept thinking of why she texted me. I also don't know why she wants me to use the bakery's front door. She told me her parents are gone, so I could get in without raising questions. We still have 2 days before my schedule fills back up again.

I got to the bakery doors and walked in. I made sure to lock the door like she asked. Then I made my way up to her room. I knocked on her door. "Mari, it's me, Chat."

"Come on in!"

I opened the door and saw her working on what looked like a black laced dress. The light at her desk was the only one on. "What have you got there Princess?" I walked over to her chair as she looked up at me. Before she could respond, I about yelped in shock. "And where is your sling for your broken arm?!" She looked down at her arm, then back at me. "I will tell you, just promise not to tell anyone, especially ladybug." 'Especially ladybug? Ok Mari...' "Ok, Promise." She sighed. Ladybug felt bad that her miraculous ladybugs didn't fix my arm, so she gave me a good luck charm. She lifted the necklace from her neck to show me.

"So, that healed you?"

"It did, but no one can know that me and ladybug have associated with each other, or else Hawkmoth could find out and target me."

"Good point! Is that why you still wear the sling?"

"Yeah, it's sooo annoying though..."

She stood up from from where she was standing and started walking. "Chat, can you come sit with me?" I shrugged and started walking. "Of course Princess!" She went over to her bed, and we both sat down. "Is there something you need to tell me?" She sighed and looked at me with a sorry expression. 'Oh Crap, what did I do?! wHaT dId I dO!?'

I have to take a test tomorrow with 6 questions. No one has ever gotten all 6 right. Each question requires 2 paragraphs. I'm dying inside, but hopefully, I'll manage. I'm hoping to get the 7th Chapter over with by tomorrow. I have to go now, I really need to study.

🐞Bug Out!🐞