Wake Me Up Before You Go

The morning swept into Zabini manor casting sun rays the dew covered grass. 

Blaise Zabini rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stretched as he cast a hangover removal spell on himself. Not quite in the mood to puke his guts out in the toilet for hours on end. 

Though to be fair he was never really in that mood. 

Realizing he had slept in his clothes from the night before he threw himself into a shower before pulling on a fresh set of clothes. 

Despite the spell his head still felt fuzzy, firewhiskey and vodka would do that to you. 

Walking down the stairs he went to the kitchen. There was no need to wake up the house elfs for coffee. That just seemed mean. 

blaise

With a few flicks of my wand coffee was brewing and i searched around for something to eat that required minimal effort to make. 

"Its only ten thirty..." I mumbled to myself.....There was this great bakery in in Crisweld, i could drag Mari- itd be fun. And if i promised Pansy food she would definitely come. Yeah. 

I headed back toward the stairs and Mari's room passing by the empty hall where the ball had been and then the study. As i approached the library noticed the doors had been left open. 

Mari probably forgot to close them- her or mum. They were always in here. 

I reached for the door nobs and went to pull them close to prevent a draft. 

There was something on the sofa..... or someone. 

I took a few quiet steps toward the sofa, wand at the ready. 

It was definitely a person, i decided as i got closer to the figure.

People.....I saw a mess of dark hair slumped on the couch with its arms around a smaller sleeping figure. 

"Th-mhphflhslkdh!" I exclaimed as a hand clasped aggressively over my mouth. 

"SHhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHhHHH you git you'll wake them up!" Pansy hissed into my ear dragging me out into the hallway. 

"The hell are you doing! You scared me half dead!" I could feel my heart racing as i fumed at her for scaring me so bad. 

"You're going to wake them up!" She repeated. 

"Yeah you said that!" I crossed my arms in front of me. 

"Alright im sorry for scarying you, you big baby." Pansy scoffed with a roll of her eyes, "They're sleeping....just let them sleep." 

That was definitely Theo. And i would take a solid stab in the dark and say that the other person was Mari. 

I guess i figured Theo had headed home when i had heard the rain start last night after getting Pansy into a guest bed. 

"They're sleeping." Pansy repeated for the second time.

"You've said that pans!" My voice echoed through the hallway softly. 

"No! I mean- they're just sleeping." She said defensively. 

Had they? No.... unless.... were they that drunk? 

I hope Theo hadn't been that drunk. 

That is my sister. 

But also- if Ast was right....and he did really like each other..... it wouldn't have been that bad.