You Like Him Don't You?

Author pov

After BTS and GFRIEND wrote the lyrics for the song, the groups went their separate ways. When GFRIEND arrived back at their dorm they were welcomed by their manager. "How did it go?" Jung Hyun said he turned to look at the girls."It went great oppa! When we were righting the lyrics we all became really close and-" "WHAT?!" Jung Hyun yelled when he heard Yerin's words. "Close? What do you mean close?" Their manger asked enraged. "She meant that we got to know the basics about the oppa. We became good friends." Eunha answered him." Good because this collaboration is strictly business and nothing else, got it girls?" "Yes oppa" they all answered. "Good now tomorrow we will go to the studio and look over the lyrics if they are good then we will record the song so be up by 9." And with that Jung Hyun walked out of the dorm. GFRIEND went to the living room and took a seat on the couch. "Yah, umji-ah!" Sowon said as she turned her head to look at umji. "Hm?" "You like yoongi oppa, don't you?" Sowon's question caused Umji to look down at her lap as she blushed. "So she does!" Sinb shouted " Ah so cute! Our maknae has a crush!" Eunha pouted as she placed her hand over her heart. "It's not cute or good! Jung Hyun oppa that this is strictly for business and......I think I like someone else to..." "Really? Who?" YuJu asked very interested in who else she likes. "Namjoon oppa."

~
Hey guys. This part is really short and I apologize for it. But I have been updating this story everyday since I have made it so hopefully tomorrow's part make up for it. Luv ya bye💖