Are We Obvious?

2 Hours before
Author Pov

"Jungkook, your going to be here alone!! So don't burn the house down!!" Jin hyung shouted out through the house so Jungkook could hear him from his room. "Ok!!" Jungkook shouted in response. With that they all left the dorms.

Seokjin Pov

Me, Hoseok, and Taehyung went to see the girls at their dorms since we all decided to hangout today. "Yah Hoseok!! If you say another word about Sinb then I'm gonna slap the horse face right off you!!!" Taehyung said annoyed.
"But you talk about Yerin all the time!" Hoseok said back.
"Yeah because my beautiful babygirl Yerin-"
"Yah!!" I shouted at the both of them.

"You both talk about your school girl crushes way to much!!" I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of them.

I knocked on the door when we reached GFRIEND's dorms. Once the door opened it revealed Sojung. "Hey guys." She said as she saw us. "Hey Sowon." Hoseok said as he waved at her. She let us in and lead us into the sitting room. "YERIN-AH!!!" Taehyung yelled with his arms wide opened when he saw Yerin. "TAEHYUNG OPPA!!!" Yerin yelled back in excitement as she jumped into Taehyungs arms.

"Ew~get a room." Sinb said jokingly as she faked gagging alittle. "You know when we have our company meeting tomorrow we can't act all friendly with each other." Sojung said.
"But why can't we just act like friends?" A clueless Taehyung asked. "Because our manger will scold us." Yerin pouted.

"Well let's enjoy this time then!!" Hoseok beamed as he grabbed Sinb by the waist and sat down with her on the couch.

"Oppa I bought a new stuffy yesterday, wanna see it?" Yerin asked with her bright smile. "Of course Yerin ah!!" Yerin and Taehyung ran to Yerin's bedroom giggling.
"They are so obvious." Sojung said to Jin with a little laugh as she crossed her arms.
"What do you mean by that?" I questioned Sojung.
"Like it's obvious that Jimin likes Yuna, Jungkook likes Eunha, Yoongi likes Yewon, Hoseok likes Sinb, and Taehyung likes Yerin!!" Sojung explained.
"But what about us?" I turned to look at her and our eyes met. "Hm?" She hummed confused. "Are we obvious?"

~
Thank you for everyone who has voted for my story. I will continue to try to make this as interesting as possible 😊💖 Luv ya bye