Confession (Eunkook)

Jungkook POV

*the next day*

Today bang pd gave us all had the day off. Today I planned to do something special, something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Today I am planning to confess my love to Eunha.

Yesterday I asked Sowon for help. I asked her to bring Eunha out for ice cream and I can handle the rest.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at myself in my full body mirror. I fixed my hoodie a little bit before I grabbed my cologne, sprayed it into the air, and walked through it.

I grabbed my phone off of my night stand and left the dorms. When I got to the ice cream parlor I stopped outside the door. " don't be nervous Jungkook." I let out one last deep breath before I opened the door to the shop.

" Jungkook!!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned my head to see Sojung and Eunha looking back at me. A smile made its way on my face as I made my way to their table. Ready, camera's, action.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" I sat down in front of them. "We wanted some ice cream." I hummed at Sojungs words.

"Eunha?" Her pretty brown eyes met mine. She hummed as a response. "Will you take a walk with me? I want to tell you something." She nodded her head with a smile on her face.

We bided our good byes to Sojung and walked out of the parlor.

"Wah- Jungkook it's so beautiful!!" Eunha said as she looked around her surroundings.

I took her hands in mine

I took her hands in mine. Her eyes again met mine. "Eunha, I have something to confess."

"What is it?" She looked a little worried but I only smiled at her. "Eunha....🎶My heart flutters towards you starting from today, us we're dreaming and praying starting from today. I'll send you my heart with the wind and the sunset~ my heart that longs for you falls down. Me gustas tu gustas tu su tu tu ru I like you gustas tu su tu ru ru🎶" as I sung to her I watched her expression. She had a unreadable expression, so I just continued.

"Eunha I really like you. I feel something with you. So would please...be my girlfriend?" That's when Eunha busted out into tears. I comforted her into a hug as she cried into my shoulder.

"J-jungkook...." Eunha cried. "I like y-you to an-d I thought my fee-lings were obvious, d-duh I will be yo-ur girlfriend." I smiled at her as I wiped her tears away. I then gently grabbed her waist as I kissed her.

"Awww~this is for their future kids" we broke the kiss and turned our head to the voices. We saw Jin and Sojung there with their phones out taking pictures of us. "Guys~you ruined our moment!" Eunha pouted. Nothing could ruin this moment.

~
I know that this is gonna be coming out after Eunha's birthday but I would still like to say happy birthday to her!
Bye💖