Confession (Sowjin)

Sojung POV

I was walking through the hallways of bighit when I heard a voice singing. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. I slowly made my way to the recording studio. I opened the door only enough for my head to go through and saw Jin in the sound booth.

The way he sung was amazing, his mesmerizing voice and how much emotion he put into it. I felt like I was in a daze. I didn't notice I was already fully inside the room.

What am I doing?!

As I snapped back to reality I turned to walk out, but then the music stopped and I started to panic. I rushed out the door and ran to the nearest thing to hide behind,which was a plant.

It's silent. I guess I'm safe-

"Sowon?" I looked up to see Jin standing in front of me. "Oh Jin, Hi!" I nervously laughed as I stood up. "Why were you hiding behind a plant?"

"Oh I was just-ah!" I shouted in pain as I felt a cramp in my neck. "Are you ok?" Jin asked worried. I felt him place one hand on my waist and the other on my shoulder. "It's just a-a cramp, I'm fine real-" before I could finish my sentence I felt a tug on my arm. "Where are we going?" I asked as we ran out of the building.

"You'll see."  Jin called for a taxi. The car ride was silent, we both just looked out the window way there. "We're here!" I got out of the car and looked the place up and down. "A spa?" I turned to Jin with a confused look but he only gave me a sweet smile. "Yeah, shall we?" Jin held out his hand waiting for me to take it. With a small giggle I placed my hand in his and laced our fingers together. "We shall."

~time skip~

"That massage was amazing!!" I hopped off the bed, wrapping the robe around me. I then turned around and smiled at Jin. "I'm glade you enjoyed it!" He beamed with a smile. Jin walked over to me and reached out for my hands. His thumb rubbed the back of my hand. Our eyes locked and I immediately got lost in his gorgeous dark brown eyes.

"Come with me."
"Ok?" We ran out the room hand in hand. We stopped when we reached a wooden door. "What are we doing here?" I questioned as I looked at Jin. Without answering he opened the door revealing the surprise.

 Without answering he opened the door revealing the surprise

"Wah...Jin, it's so beautiful." I walked through the walkway as I looked at everything. "Sojung.....I have something to ask...." I snapped my head towards Jin. "Yes?" I watched as Jin suddenly got down on one knee.
Wait what's he doing? He can't be proposing, right? RIGHT?!!!
"Sojung, I have liked you for some time now. From the moment I saw you I knew you have captured my heart. So today I wanted to confess my feeling and first give you these..." Jin reached in his pockets and pulled out a small box. He then opened it, revealing a beautiful pearl ring

 He then opened it, revealing a beautiful pearl ring

Before I could say anything he beat me to it. "Then I wanted to ask...kim Sojung  will you be my girlfriend?"

Speechless.

I'm fucking speechless.

I took light steps towards Jin. I kneeled in front of him, my shaking hands gripped his cheeks gently. "Duh I will be your fucking girlfriend!!" I said happily as tears fell from my eyes. Jin smiled at me as he grabbed the ring from the box, then my left hand and placed it on my wedding finger. "I love you my dear." "And I love you to." Our lips then met, but we only stayed like that for a couple of seconds. "Champagne?" Jin asked. "Of course." We made our way to the small round table that had a bottle of champagne and two glasses.
I really couldn't be any happier.