Confession (Sinhope)

Hoseok POV

I was in the dance studio with SinB. We were both having fun dancing to music. "Hobi oppa!" Sinb shouted over the music. "Yeah?" I shouted back. She suddenly stopped dancing and ran to the stereo to shut off the music. "I'm bored." She turned to look at me with a pout on her lips. "So wanna play a game?" Sinb's eyes lit up at my suggestion. "Can I pick which one?"  I smiled at her. "Sure!"

SinB's smiled then turned into a smirk. "Hoseok opp, truth or dare?" I only smirked back at her. "Dare!"

"I dare you to chug this whole water bottle." Sinb handed me a water. I took the bottle, placed it to my lips, and started to suck on it until their was nothing left in the bottle. With a smirk still on my lips I wiped some water off my lips with my thumb as I stared at Sinb's shocked expression. "Your turn, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I hummed as I tapped my finger on my chin. "If you were to let's say.....confess to someone you loved, how and where would you do it?"

SinB POV
"If you were to let's say.....confess to someone you loved, how and where would you do it?"  I was shocked at the question.

Should I?
"You wouldn't want to know." A nervous laugh came out of my mouth as I scratched the back of my neck.
"Oh but I do~" Hoseok's face came closer to mine but I only leaned away, not daring to look at him. "Look at me." His voice was deep and intimidating, but I didn't obey. He then grabbed my chin, turning my head towards him. His face was closer then before. "Tell me."

Should I tell him?

The room was now quite. We only stared into each other's eyes and I couldn't help but to give in. "Fine!" Hoseok smiled as he clapped his hands and I rolled my eyes. I then grabbed his hands and pulled him out of the dance studio. It didn't take long for us to arrive at our destination. "Here." I said bluntly as I turned to see hoseok's expression. His eyes were big  as he looked the place up and down, making sure not miss any detail of it.

 His eyes were big  as he looked the place up and down, making sure not miss any detail of it

"This place is beautiful!" Hoseok shined his bright smile at me, making me give him one back.

Now it's time....

"Hoseok oppa..." Hoseok turned around with an eyebrow raised as he hummed in response. I walked closer to him, pressing our bodies together as I cane closer to his ear I started to nibble on it, only after a few seconds I pulled away and kissed his cheek. I then proceeded to say "Hoseok oppa, I think it's no secret that I have feelings for you and even though I'm not good at making confessions, I just want you to know that you are the only one for me me. I've thought about my feelings and I want you to know that I want my future to have you in to. Now I want to ask you to please..be my boyfriend?"

I fluttered my eyes up at Hoseok and saw the happy look in his face. "Of course my angle!" Hoseok grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I hugged him back. He then put me back on the ground, with a smile I pulled out my phone and went to my music library and started to play a slow song. "Shall we dance?" I smirked at Hoseok. "Yah!! I was suppose to ask!" We both giggle as Hoseok grabbed me by the hand and spun me around. The night was filled with a playful aura. I was happy in this moment.