Heated

Sojung Pov

We were all back at the dorm room. We were all sitting around talking and hanging out when my phone went off. I pulled out my phone to see the notification. It was a text from Jin.

Seokjinnie💕
Hey

Long-Leg Sowon😂💖
Hi jin

Seokjinnie💕
Are you guys free to come over now?

Long-Leg Sowon😂💖
Yeah, we will be over in a minute.

And with that I shut my phone off. "Lets go girls!" I shouted excited at them. We all quickly got up and and left the dorm. It only took us 4 minutes to get there since our dorm weren't far from each other's. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later it was opened by Taehyung. "Come in." He said as he opened the door wider for us to come in. "Follow me." He then said as he lead us into the sitting room. There all the boys sat down at a table with bottles of Soju and also karaoke. "Hello!" We all said as we all took our seats. "Hi!" They responded, and from there  everything else was a blur.

Author Pov
The night was filled the laugher. They spent their time together getting drunk, making jokes, and doing karaoke with each other. They all became very close with each other and built bonds. Two hours have now past and they were all drunk and exhausted. The only ones who were only tipsy were Yewon and Yoongi. They took care of the other memebers and when they was done they started to clean up the mess.

As they were walking towards they trash can, Yewon tripped over her shoe lace and fell on top of Yoongi as trash flew everywhere. They started into each other's eyes.

Yewon Pov
His dark brown eyes were so beautiful that I immediately got last in them. He looked so beautiful. He then started to lean in as our lips met. When our lips met I felt like bouncing off the fucking walls. Is this really happening?! Is Min Yoongi really kissing me?! Shook...like I'm literally Jung FUCKING SHOOK RIGHT NOW!!! But of course I kissed back. Yoongi then pulled me closer by the waist. At this moment I knew I was truly in love. And I would do anything for this man.

~
So next chapter.....smut?