Oh really~

Yuna Pov

"Yuna!!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and a smile immediately appeared on my face. "Minhyuk oppa!!" I said as I ran to hug him.

Minhyuk is a good friend of mine. We met when I was a trainee at Cube and even when I debuted we still kept in touch.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah let's go." Hand in hand we walked through the streets of Seoul. Today we planned to hangout. "So anything new lately?" Minhyuk asked me. I blushed as I thought about Jimin. "Yeah I...I have a boyfriend now oppa!" I said with a smile on my face. I looked up at Minhyuk's. I could tell he was shocked to hear the news. "That's great but if he ever hurts you then give me a call,ok?" I nodded my head.

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and casual conversations.

Jungkook Pov

I was at the dorm hanging out with Eunha. The rest of the boys were out doing their own thing. We both was in my room playing Fornite. Eunha has got hungry so I suggested she stayed in my room while I went to go get her a snack. When I got into the kitchen I thought about what she might like. "Would she like some chips? Or maybe some crackers?" I sighed as I thought. I just want the perfect snack for my Eunha. "Oh I know!!" I quickly rushed to the counter that had sweets on it and grabbed a box Oreos.

As I was walking down the hallway back to my room I heard music playing. I stopped in my tracks. The song sounded like....expensive girl? I knew Eunha was playing the song since she was the only other person here.  I took light steps towards my room door.

I slowly turned the door handle as I opened it to take a peek inside the room. That's when I saw Eunha dancing around my room in nothing but her purple lace bra and the black skirt she had on.

I was shocked to see this. I watched as she continued to dance around my room.

She turned her attention to the door and saw me. She smirk as she then started to tease me without breaking eye contact.

As much as I tried to fight my urges I couldn't. I took a step in the room and closed the door behind me. That's when Eunha stopped dancing, a smirk still on her face and our eyes still locked.

I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her passionately. The kiss we full of love and desire. Eunha's lips were so soft and sweet. It was addictive.

A few minutes of making out, Eunha broke the kiss. Without saying a word I watched as she walked over to my bed and laid on it. "Jungkook oppa~" did she just call me oppa?....oh fuck......

She motioned me to lay beside her and I did. She turned on her side and I did the same. Eunha then started to play with my hair. "Jungkook oppa~ can I ask you something?" Her voice was soft and enchanting. "Y-yeah...sure." I replied nervously.

"Do you love me?" I smiled. Of course I love Eunha! How could I not. She was so cute, kind, funny, and more! "Yes actually. I love you a lot." I could tell I was blushing. I looked up at Eunha and she again had a smirk on her face. "What?" I asked but she didn't answer. Instead she jumped onto of me and kissed me. I held her waist as I kissed her back. Tonight was the night I always dreamed of having Eunha.

~
Oh~ Eunha~😏