Is This Goodbye?

Author pov

*one week later*

Today was the day that BTS and GFRIEND are gonna shot the MV. Both groups were very excited yet worried. They were all worried that after they shot the mv they won't get a chance to see each other again. They all secretly had a crush on each other, and even though this collaboration was strictly for business that didn't mean the groups wouldn't have conversations with each other. "Ok let's start" the director called out. "I want the boys on left side of the camera and I want the girls on the right side." The director said as he pointed to where he wanted everyone . "3..2..1..action!"' The cameras started rolling and the song started to play. They all started dancing to the song making sure to not make any mistakes.

After they were done shooting all of the scenes they had to go home. BTS was on their way out when jungkook stop them. "Jungkook, we have to go home now." Jin said. "But..I wanna go say bye to Eunha first..." Jungkook's head fell low at the thought of not seeing Eunha again. "Oh kookie...can we just say goodbye to them Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked as he wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Yeah but we have to make it fast." "Yay!" Hoseok ran back into the studio followed by the rest of his members. "Hey guys!" Taehyung shouted at he attacked Yerin with a hug. "What are you guys still doing here? Aren't you suppose to be on your way home?" Sowon asked. "We decided to come say goodbye to you guys." Namjoon said as he and Yoongi were hugging Umji. "Aw~really Jungkook-ah?" Eunha said with a cute smile on her face. "Yah! Call me oppa!" Eunha laughed and hugged Jungkook. "You guys should really get going now." SinB said looking at all of the boys. "She is right, we should go." Namjoon said as he stepped away from Umji. All of BTS all stepped away from GFRIEND. They then started walking towards the exit of the studio. "Wait!" They all then turned around and saw Yuju standing in front of you. "Is this goodbye forever?" She asked looking at all of them with hope in her eyes. "Let's not call this a goodbye. Let's just say...see you later." Jin said. Then they all walked out of the studio.