Heated pt.2

He pushed me up against the wall. "Have I ever told you how fucking gorgeous you are?"
I giggled at his comments and kissed him again.
His hand wondered my body as we made out.
I felt like I was in a dream.
_________________________________

7:25 am
Yewon pov

The sun light met my face as I fluttered my eyes open. I stretched as I yoaned.
I looked beside me and saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully next to me. I blushed as I remembered hat happened last night.
I slowly got out of bed so I won't wake up Yoongi and started looking for my band mates. I found them all sleeping in the living room.
I walked up to Sojung unnie and started to wake her up. "What do you want Yewon?" She asked.
"We have to go home now." I said. "Ok....but let me rest for five more minutes." Sojung said as she closed her eyes again. I sighed as I shook her as she was awake.
We then started to wake up the other members and once they were all awake we went home.

I was currently laying in my bed replying to comments on weverse when I got a text from Yoongi.

Suga Kitty
Hey gorgeous 😉

Umji Umji-Cha
Stop~

Suga Kitty
Daddy stops when he wants to babygirl btw I enjoyed last night 😏

Umji Umji-Cha
Don't say it like that!! We only made out!!

Suga Kitty
Right, maybe next time we woke just stop there😉

I blushed at the message as I turned my phone off. I have really fallen in love with him.
But sadly we can't date.

Yuna Pov

I was currently cooking breakfast for me and the members when my phone went off.
I sat down the spoon that was once in my hand and picked up my phone from the counter. There was a text from Jimin.

Jiminnie Pabo
I have to ask you an important question!!!!

Yuna💕
What is it Jimin?
Jiminnie Pabo
Well.....

Yuna💕
Spit it out Jimin!!

Seen

Yuna💕
Jimin?

I sighed as I shut my phone off again and resumed cooking. A few minutes later the doorbell rung.
I cut off the stove and ran to the door.
"Hel-" before I could finish my sentence I was pulled into someone's arms. I looked up to see Jimin.
"Ji-"
"Yuna?" He asked. "Hm?"
"Would you like to go on a date with me?"