Into The Future

8 years later

It has now been 8 years since bangchin confessed their love for each other. They are now all married and have started families. Eunha and Jungkook have beautiful twins, one a girl named Jiyun and the other a boy named Jihun,Yerin and Taehyung has a beautiful babygirl named Raemi, Yewon and Yoongi has a handsome boy named Junghyun, Sinb and Hoseok has two hyper twin boys named Hyunjin and Hyunjoo, Sojung and Jin has a cute girl named Soojae, Yuna and Jimin has a squishy baby boy named Minseong, and lastly Hwasa and Namjoon has a gorgeous little girl named Seoyoung. They all live in a giant house since they thought it would be convenient for the kids since sometimes they have to go overseas.

Currently the were all on a walk, enjoying the day. The kids were of course playing with each other and their parents was talking about random stuff. "Oh~ look at the pretty rock!!" Minseong shouted excitedly catching everyone's attention. "Which on?" Asked Junghyun. "That one!" Replied Minseong.
"This one?"
"Nope!"
"This one?"
"No!! This one!!"  Minseong finally picked up the rock and showed to Junghyun. "Oh~" Junghyun awed. "You pabo." Minseong pouted at Junghyun. "I've been called worst."
"Like what?" Asked Minseong.
"Your friend." This made everyone laugh. "I guess Junghyun got sumji's savageness." Namjoon said as they continued to walk

A few minutes later they all came across a beautiful landscape. "Wah~ it's so beautiful here!!" Yerin exclaimed. They decided to stop here and play with the kids. "Everyone let's take a picture!!" Hoseok said as he set up the camera then quickly ran beside Sinb. Everyone ran into position and posed for the picture.

"We look good!" Hwasa said as they all looked at the picture

"We look good!" Hwasa said as they all looked at the picture. "Jin why do you look sad? And why are you looking up Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook laughed at the two. "Yah!!" Jin playfully hit Jungkooks shoulder as the laughed together.

For the rest of the day, they enjoyed each other's company and the scenery. They were happy in this moment.

—————-
Y'all I tried my best to squeeze everyone into that photo, I swear!!!