Party!

Shhh. I'm not scheduled to post today, but I'm too excited to not talk to you.

How to Kidnap a Rogue: The Princess and The Alpha Bonus Chapter is kicking butt on Amazon! More readers means more of us. I'm excited to see our family grow bigger and bigger. It's been so incredible to be able to put all your suggestions in action. I couldn't have made all the bonus chapters and edits without you all.

If you still haven't gotten your copy of How to Kidnap a Rogue: The Princess and The Alpha Bonus Chapter yet, go ahead and get yours on Amazon while it's free.

Speaking of freebies, there are more awaiting you when you sign up on my blog. Go get 'em!

As always, thank you, thank you, thank you for always having my back! It's been so exciting but also frightening to go through this whole process. I'm putting my work out there on a completely different level and you have all given me the confidence to do that. 

If you haven't yet, I'd like to ask for your support on these platforms: You can write a review on Goodreads and add the book to your library (http://bit.ly/TPATA-GR). You can also follow me on Facebook (http://bit.ly/KMCarnokyFB).

Anyway, shameless promotion over! You all know how much this means to me.

Hang in there, and I will see you in the next update!