The Countdown Begins

It's finally coming down to the last couple of days before my book is out! The launch of The Princess and The Alpha is this February 23, 2020 EST!

I could not be more excited to share the refined, edited version of this book with you if you couldn't tell from all of my updates. There's a countdown timer on my blog that will stop when the book is officially available on Amazon. The moment the countdown ends at 00:00:00 on February 23, 2020 EST, a link to the book will appear. You can find the link to my blog in my bio :)

You all have given me incredible support. Even my publisher appreciates it. As a way of saying thank you to all of you, they have decided to lower the price of the book during its first week on Amazon. Make sure you get your copy while it's warm, hot off the (digital) press, and at a discounted price!

I know that most of you have read the completed story already and your support is the reason that I was able to get published. Now all those little suggestions and remarks that you left in the comment section had the chance to affect my book in the editing process and I feel like Adeline and Ryan's story is the best version that it can be! I'm so excited to have you all see the changes that have been made for the better.