Part 05

"Okay, please explain to me because I really confuse" Shen Wei said when he and Zhao Yunlan sat in the cafeteria

"Okay, please explain to me because I really confuse" Shen Wei said when he and Zhao Yunlan sat in the cafeteria.  There were two cups of coffee on the table.  Shen Wei looked at Zhao Yunlan's face, there was a happy look and a look of sadness mingled on Zhao Yunlan's face at that moment.  Especially in his eyes.  Shen Wei could feel the sorrow and the longing at the same time.

Others might say Zhao Yunlan is crazy.  But not Shen Wei.  Although Zhao Yunlan acted strangely, but Shen Wei could feel the honesty.  He couldn't judge or even read him.  Sure, Zhao Yunlan hurt him with his words earlier but somehow Shen Wei could feel the sorrow behind each word that this man had been said.  And one thing that he knew, this man love his Wuxie so deep.  Although Shen Wei didn't like it if Zhao Yunlan regarded him as Wuxie, but deep down in his heart, He was okay, at least being Wuxie can erase this man's pain even just a little.

"Ask me what you want to know" Zhao Yunlan said

"What are you?  Why did your wound heal by itself, How did you make the nurse forget, why did you turn to be a moster when you were angry?"

"My real name is Bai Qi and I'm not an ordinary human, so is Wuxie.  I once a devil who killed so many people, and Wuxie ... he was an angel who helped human to fought against my people.  After the great war and the human won, I was the only one left from my people.  They still hunted me, until I met Wuxie.  He didn't kill me even he could.  He helped me to be a human instead.  At first I didn't know who he was.  I fell in love with him, luckily he felt the same way too. We were a couple, I think. That is a thing in modern life, right?  A couple?"

"Yes" Shen Wei nodded

"One day I found out who Wuxie really was.  Not just he was a son of the King that slaughtered my people.  But actually he was an angel who disguised as a human.  Actually the weapon that killed my people was given by Wuxie.  Before the great war, we were unbeatable.  We almost rule the world.  I was mad because I thought Wuxie betrayed me, I started killed people again, I wanted to kill his father, I mean the king. Wuxie tried to stop me but I killed him instead.  Turned out that Wuxie had become a human completely.  He let go of his powers so he could live with me as an ordinary human. That's why Wuxie died like human die"

"......"

"The God punished me, and I became immortal.  No matter how many times I killed myself.  I can't die.  That's the answer to your question about my wound.  Honestly, I have the ability to heal myself since I still Bai Qi, only Wuxie or the weapon that Wuxie gave could hurt me.  I've never felt hurt"

"It's a horrible punishment to be honest.  Live for that long, watch people that we love die one by one.  Must be hard for you .... "

"It is ... when I was about to be killed myself again, I met an old man, Zhao Xinci.  He took me as his son, that's why my name changed to Zhao Yunlan. He was killed in the battlefield. He taught me to cherish the life.  So I did even thought I was tired of living. But what can I do?"