Part 08

This morning, Zhao Yunlan was busy scrubbing every corner of the room

This morning, Zhao Yunlan was busy scrubbing every corner of the room.  This room was going to be Shen Wei's room.  Last night, Shen Wei said that he decided to live with Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing in Zhao Yunlan's house.  Since that, the devil busied himself in the room.  He wanted to make this room as comfortable as possible.  He changed the bed because the bed was too small and too hard.  So he changed that to the best one with the best fabric.  He wanted Shen Wei to sleep comfortably.  He even asked Da Qing to find the best silk sheet for this bed.

He didn't know what he do.  He was kind of excited even thought he never showed it.  Zhao Yunlan admitted that he really wanted to get close to Shen Wei.  Also until now he didn't know how he felt toward that man.  He knew that he didn't love Shen Wei as he loved Wuxie but also he felt a new sensation with Shen Wei.  True that you can't compare Shen Wei and Wuxie.  They are different and Zhao Yunlan not only knew it but felt it.

His feeling toward Shen Wei actually wasn't bad feeling, it was actually the opposite of that.  Something inside of him really wanted to get close and take care of the younger man.  Even Zhao Yunlan’s consciousness couldn't help that feeling.  So Zhao Yunlan gave up and let it all happen.  Maybe the Universe wanted this also as punishment.  What he knew was if this was indeed punishment then Zhao Yunlan wouldn't want to leave this punishment because he felt that this was just right.

"Da Qing, do you think that this air conditioner is good enough?  I don't want Shen Wei to get uncomfortable when he stays in this room" Zhao Yunlan asked "and can you mop this floor once again?  Make sure that there is no more dust and bacterial on the floor? "

"Boss, don't you feel that it's too much?"  Da Qing frowned "This is more than enough, how long are you going to scrub that wall?"

"Shen Wei is our guest here, remember?  We should treat him good "

"For how long?  In the end, he will stay in your bedroom more than he stays in his own bedroom.  So if you want to make him comfortable.  Clean your own room" Da Qing snapped "And actually we should pick him up from his old apartment"

"You're right.  Hold on for a second I need to finish this first" Zhao Yunlan said and he was back to scrubbing "Get the car ready first "

"Alright ..." Da Qing rolled his eyes and left.

After picking up Shen Wei, they took the time to go to the grocery store.  Shen Wei said that he would cook a hotpot.  While at the grocery store, Shen Wei saw something strange in one of the corridors.  He elbowed Zhao Yunlan gently and pointed in the direction Shen Wei meant.  At that time there was a woman stood there while bowing her head down.  But what made Shen Wei feel strange was because of the woman's groans, even though the voice was very low.

"Did she possessed?"  Shen Wei whispered to Zhao Yunlan

"More like another puppet because of that amulet" Zhao Yunlan answered