Part 13

Disclaimer : I use the song of Eric Chou - 你,好不好? (Ni Hao Bu Hao? / How Have You Been?) for the song that that Wei sing in this chapter. I put the link of that video above if you want to hear it. It’s so beautiful song.

***

Zhao Yunlan felt heavy as he tried to regain his consciousness

Zhao Yunlan felt heavy as he tried to regain his consciousness. There’s was a painful sting in his chest. He thought that maybe he was dead. He never felt any hurt before but somehow he remembered that the crazy general, Fu Shen Xing used the weapon that Wuxie made to kill demon. Zhao Yunlan didn’t know how that general still had those weapon and how the general turned to be the demon. All that he remembered was a painful cry of someone who held his hand tightly as if that someone didn’t want to lose him.

“Shen Wei………. Shen Wei……..” Zhao Yunlan mumbled when he tried to open his eyes “Shen Wei……….”

Da Qing and Wuxie heard that and they approached Zhao Yunlan’s bed. Wuxie held Zhao Yunlan’s hand while Da Qing was calling the nurse. Finally, after 3 days of coma, Zhao Yunlan woke up. But Wuxie was frowned when he heard Zhao Yunlan called Shen Wei’s name.

It had been 3 days since that horrible accident, Shen Wei never visited the hospital. Of course it was because Wuxie didn’t allow him to. Wuxie wanted him to be away from them, it was for Shen Wei’s good actually since Shen Wei was just ordinary human being and then Wuxie, Zhao Yunlan even Da Qing always surrounded by demon and they always be in dangerous.

Zhao Yunlan also almost lost his life because of the demon. Wuxie actually so mad because Shen Wei made that plan carelessly. Dealing with the demon is not a joke. So Wuxie thought that this was the best decision. Beside, he didn’t want Shen Wei to be a shadow in his relationship with Zhao Yunlan. Wuxie know the relationship between his man and Shen Wei from the beginning. To be honest, there’s a feel of scared inside Wuxie. He was afraid that someday Zhao Yunlan will leave him to be with Shen Wei. Wuxie can give everything but no Zhao Yunlan. He had painful memory with Bai Qi 2000 years ago, and now he had a chance to keep his man forever, of course he wouldn’t miss that chance.

Tho, at first he thought about let Zhao Yunlan go, but seeing Zhao Yunlan was so close to Shen Wei, seeing him kissed Shen Wei and made a promise to learn to love Shen Wei and knowing that Zhao Yunlan was ready to let Wuxie go, somehow made Wuxie jealous. That why when Fu Shen Xing made a mess about how to bring him back, Wuxie didn’t miss that chance and he changed his mind so he could get his man back.

He knew that this will hurt Shen Wei so much, but if Zhao Yunlan really changed, he would never let Shen Wei go even if Wuxie was there. The fact that Zhao Yunlan forgot Shen Wei completely when he was with Wuxie made Wuxie relieved. Shen Wei’s pain would go away as long as they didn’t meet each other again. And this was something that Wuxie tried to do. Separating them for good.

But at the moment, he heard Zhao Yunlan was calling Shen Wei’s name over and over again. Wuxie was so afraid but the doctor said the patient might only remember the last person that they saw before they unconscious. That made sense, Shen Wei was with Zhao Yunlan before Zhao Yunlan got hurt.