Part 14

"Zhao Yunlan, what happened?" Shen Wei asked, he didn't get an answer because Zhao Yunlan hugged him immediately and cried so bad

"Zhao Yunlan, what happened?" Shen Wei asked, he didn't get an answer because Zhao Yunlan hugged him immediately and cried so bad. "Yunlan?"

Shen Wei frowned and he tried to push Zhao Yunlan but the devil hugged him so tight as he cried. This was something that Shen Wei didn't expect. He didn't know what happened to Zhao Yunlan, they waited for the rain to stop, somehow Shen Wei was fell asleep and then woke up just to see Zhao Yunlan in this state. What was happen when he was sleep? Shen Wei look at the thing that laid on the floor, it was his record player.

'Did Zhao Yunlan hear that song?' Shen Wei asked inwardly

He wrote that song for Zhao Yunlan when he was missing Zhao Yunlan so much. He kept that song for himself because he knew that it would ruin everything if Zhao Yunlan or Wuxie heard this song. Well, it happened anyway. Zhao Yunlan heard it.

"Yunlan...." Shen Wei cupped Zhao Yunlan's face so they were face to face. Zhao Yunlan's eyes was red and swollen. Shen Wei wiped his tears using his thumb "Did you hear my song?"

"Yes..." Zhao Yunlan nodded "And I'm sorry that I never realized your feeling before. I make you suffer a lot.... I......"

"Yunlan.." Shen Wei interrupted "You don't have to feel guilty. You love Wuxie and Wuxie love you too. We were close and we kissed but you are not belong to me and I accept that. Tho it hurt so bad but it's okay. The pain will go away eventually. I did write that song just to make me feel better and I have to admit that I miss you"

"Do you still love me?" Zhao Yunlan asked. Shen Wei sighed and gave him a smile.

"I'm a liar if I say that I don't love you anymore" Shen Wei answered "But I don't want to hurt Wuxie also I don't want to force you to love me. I know my position Yunlan, that's why I took a step back from you slowly until I finally disappeared. I never thought that six month later I met you again. I didn't go too far, I'm sorry"

"I've been looking for you in the past six months" Zhao Yunlan said, he caressed Shen Wei's cheek gently "When I woke up from my coma, the only thing that I wanted to see was you but you were gone. Wuxie told me that you never visited me. Why you did this to me?"

Shen Wei smiled again, Wuxie was the only one who pushed him away back then. Hearing what Zhao Yunlan said made Shen Wei had a clear mind that Wuxie didn't like whatever relationship that he and Zhao Yunlan had. Shen Wei could feel Wuxie's insecure.

"Because that is for the best. You have Wuxie, you've been waiting for so long until Wuxie back. You always think about Wuxie when you are with me, clearly that in your heart, there's only Wuxie" Shen Wei said "Then, why should I stay?"

Zhao Yunlan didn't answer because he also confused about all of this. He didn't know why suddenly he wanted to close to Shen Wei, why he felt something was missing since 6 months ago. Some people said that you will never know how much someone mean to you until they gone. That was probably what Zhao Yunlan had been feeling in the past 6 months.