iv. the pool party chapter

(btw randomly i might put (m) or (f) just to remind u of genders)

nobody's pov

"Aquarius! Get your ass up here now!" Libra yelled.
"What do you want?" Aquarius quickly ran in, "and be quick, I'm making pancakes and I don't want them to burn."
"Leo! Are you downstairs?" Libra yelled, getting up and shouting over the railings.
"Yeah!" He yelled back.
"Okay, make sure the pancakes Aquarius was making don't burn!" She yelled down.
"Okay!"

"So, what did do you wanna talk about?" Aquarius asked.
"Let's have a pool party!" Libra spoke excitedly.
"Okay... why are you telling me this and not Aries? She is the leader after all."
"Pshh, I'm telling you first 'cause you're my best friend!" Libra spoke happily.
"Aww, thanks." It made Aquarius happy that she already had a best friend. "Anyways, do you wanna-"

As she spoke, she was cut off by the fire alarm.

"Shit." they both said at the same time.

"Okay, everybody, does everybody have a swimsuit?" Aries yelled to everyone. She was really excited for the pool party, and she wanted to get everyone hyped.
"Uh, I don't..." Pisces piped.
"You can borrow one of mine." Scorpio chimed in.

"Well, I guess that's settled! Me, Aqua and Libs are gonna go shopping to get snacks, the rest of y'all, get ready!" said Aries excitedly.

During the afternoon, everyone got everything ready until they were all outside wearing their swim suits.

A list of what they were all wearing:
Aries: A red and pink bikini.
Taurus: Blue swim trunks.
Gemini: Swim trunks with ducks on them.
Cancer: A blue and yellow one-piece.
Leo: Black and red swim trunks.
Virgo: Green swim trunks.
Libra: Red and white polka dotted bikini.
Scorpio: Black and white one-piece
Sagittarius: Orange swim trunks.
Capricorn: Green swim trunks.
Aquarius: Blue bikini.
Pisces: Purple one-piece.

(at the end i just picked and colours and went with it lmao)

Aquarius, Libra and Cancer (aka, the girl squad minus pisces and scorpio) were all just having out by the pool, sticking their legs in the water and chatting. Libra had been the established 'mother' of the group, with Cancer and Aquarius as her children (even though cancer is older than her but pshh, who cares).

"Hey Lib, take this!" Aquarius pushed Libra into the pool. Gasping for air, Libra stood up in the water and pulled Aquarius in with her.
"Hah!" she said to Aquarius.

Both of the girls looked at Cancer. She quickly stood up.
"Oh, heck no! Stay away from me you two."
She started running away but she was near the pool, so she slipped on the water and was about to fall into the pool.

That is until someone managed to grab her before she could fall in.
"Hey, you okay?" Taurus (m) spoke.
Cancer was about to say something when she realised how close she was to Taurus. Feeling a blush creep on her cheeks, she managed to get out some words.
"Oh, I'm- I'm fine, h-honestly..." she managed.
"Okay." he replied.

They stood awkwardly for a couple of seconds.
"Could you.. let go of me?" Cancer asked.
Feeling embarrassed, he quickly let go of her.
"Sorry! I'm really sorry i just-"
"It's okay! Really," She interrupted, "it's fine..."