vi. the aries causes a fight chapter

(btw if your sign is being a complete jackass in this chapter (ahem aries ahem), dw. everyone has faults and i cant only include the signs good sides. ly <3)

nobody's pov

Ah, just a normal Friday holiday, sippin' tea and thanking the lord school isn't here yet.

Except in 3 days it was school.

"wjshsjabajaj whyyyy do we have to go to school on Mondayyyy?" Pisces whined.
"God, do you ever fucking shut up?" Aries asked.
"That's mean!" Pisces grumbled.

Aries mumbled something under her breath which seemed to grabbed Scorpio's attention.
"What did you say?" She spoke angrily.
"Hm? Oh, nothing." Aries replied, smiling.
"It didn't sound like nothing. Tell me what you said." Her voice went deeper, sounding like she was ready to fight. It made sense why Scorpio was so angry, she and Pisces we're almost inseparable.
"I would, but Pisces would probably cry," Aries then turned to Pisces, "Wouldn't you?"

All the signs looked at Pisces. They were pretty confused about why Aries was being a huge dick to Pisces, but by this it's pretty obvious that something must've happened between then two.

Pisces seemed panicked, but she tried to look serious. She wasn't exactly the most skilled at confrontation. Luckily for her, Scorpio intervened before she could say anything that would be even more embarrassing.

"Why don't you just stop being a bully and just leave her the hell alone?" Scorpio intervened.
Aries tried to do a chuckle thing, but it came out as more of a giggle,
"You know Pisces has a voice, right? I'd rather let her speak than have her girlfriend say everything for her."

"I'm not her girlfriend!" Scorpio yelled out louder than she intended.
"Aries, that was insensitive-" Gemini tried to get involved but was cut off.
"And? You realise it's a joke, right? Is making jokes a crime now?" Aries spoke.
"I don't see anybody laughing." Aquarius chimed in.
"Yeah, and I didn't see you involved in this conversation. Guess both of us need glasses." Aries retorted.

"Guys!" Libra yelled, "We are not gonna get anywhere with all this fighting! Just make up and we can get along with our day."

"Ah, I was waiting for when Ms. 'Lets all get along and be friends!' was gonna show up." Aries exclaimed. Nobody said anything for a few seconds, until Libra replied.

"What is wrong with you today?"

Her harsh tone was unexpected and a lot of people were left in shock.
"I don't know. Why don't you ask Pisces?"
Everybody turned to Pisces, who just stood there.
"I don't know! What did I do?" She asked.

Aries scoffed and mumbled, "Typical Pisces," she seemed to intend for others not to hear it.
Virgo finally spoke up, "Look, Aries, I think you should just calm down-"
"Calm down? I'm completely calm, okay?! So just let me do what I fucking please!" Aries yelled.

What the heck is going on with me? She thought to herself.

"That... didn't seem very calm." Capricorn spoke.
"How would you even know?" Aries asked.
"I have eyes and ears. I can see your body movement, you don't seem to be able to keep still. I can hear your voice, it's too loud to be in a state of calmness." Capricorn replied.
"A state of calmness," Aries mimicked, "give me a break. What are you, 90? Like..." Her 'valley girl' was coming in.