S1~chapter 5~ "the question"

Y/n's POV

Class was going to start soon, and everyone was walking around and socializing. The girls were all in one group while the boys formed their own. We had all decided to pass the time and anticipation of what we had to do today, gossip was the best option. Most of the girls had been talking about boys, and looks and makeup, and I wasn't really paying that close attention.

"So y/n are you crushing on anyone?" Mina wrapped an arm around me.

"Oh uhh..I'm sorry, I don't really know what that means heheh" I giggled nervously.

"Oh how pure you are! It means you have romantic feelings for someone"

"Oh..like in movies?"

"Sure"

"Then no" I smiled.

All the girls gasped in our little circle.

"How could you not have a crush y/n the guys in our class are cute don't you think" hagakure poked my arm.

"Uh I never really thought about that to be honest, I'm really just focused on training to be a great hero" I smiled.

"Don't worry y/n with you're cute personality, and stunning face, you're sure to get a boyfriend!" Ochaco reassured.

"I don't really want-" I was cut off by tsu.

"Yeah, y/n has to be the most adorable one of us, ribbit"

The girls continued to talk but I had zoned out not wanting to contribute to the madness. I hadn't ever thought about love or anything like that, and I mainly want to focus on being a hero, that's my true dream. But for some reason when this conversation was brought up I immediately thought about....

Bakugos POV

"BAKUBRO! how about you, like anyone?" Shitty hair yelled in my face.

"No get the fuck out of my face" I barked.

"Of course not! But I have to admit the girls in our class are pretty cute!" Shitty hair said.

"Yeah! But one stands out for me" pikachu shit looked over to the girls.

"Y/n right? She's super cute" shitty hair whispered.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yes. I agree she's attractive" glasses said.

"She has a sweet personality" tape fucker said.

"yeah, and she's so innocent" monkey boy said.

"Yeah, and her body is-" before that grape shit could finish I threw him across the room.

"Get the fuck away from my desk or I'll kill you all!" I screamed, and they all scattered away. Damn right...talking about her..none of these asshats would even be good for her.

Third person POV

The sleepy teacher walked into the classroom, and anxiety filled the air, waiting for the next assignment he would give.

"Today.....we're choosing a class representative"

The classroom instantly got brighter and students then began scrambling to raise their hand to ask to be picked for class representative. The teacher shut them up, letting them hold and election to decide for themselves.

Y/n's POV

I really think that being class representative is a trivial thing to say the least. So I just voted for the first name that popped into my head...or rather the second name would be a better fit. I handed in my paper and the votes had been tallied. Deku ended up winning, with momo as the co-representative. And with that everyone head to lunch, I was happy that two people who deserved the position got it.

                                         .

It was lunch and y/n not knowing who to sit with bounced around the cafeteria talking to everyone in her class. But finally decided on sitting with kirishima, Mina, kaminari, bakugo, And sero.

"Hey guys mind if I sit?" Y/n asked.

"Oh no not at all y/n" kirishima smiled at the girl.

"Alrighty!" Y/n took the only available seat next to bakugo.

"So y/n do you have an answer for my question yet?" Mina wiggled her eyebrows at y/n.

"What question?!" Kirishima, kaminari, and sero asked in unison.

"If she has a crush on someone~" Mina cooed.

Bakugo choked on his water and spilled it on his lap.

"Bakugo are you okay?? Here let me help" y/n said scrambling for a napkin and dabbing it on his pants. As she did this she failed to realize the red hue spreading onto the males face, and the jealous eyes watching them.

"I-I'm fine! Stop I don't need your help!" Bakugo grabbed the girls wrist stopping her.

"Oh okay, we'll be careful!" Y/n gave bakugo a concerned look.

Suddenly an alarm went off, and everyone was scrambling to exit the building pushing y/n and the group into the ocean of other students.

Bakugo's POV

I was getting squished around in this sea of morons well I felt myself slam against someone who was on the wall. I looked down only to lock eyes with y/n...fuck I know my face is red right now.

"Katsuki! Do you know what going on?" She asked me.

"I have no fucking idea"

I felt someone elbow my back and I fell into
y/n's arms. She held my head to her chest, and I could feel her heartbeat. And despite the chaos around us it was like time stopped for a second.

"Sorry katsuki are you okay" she said letting go of my head.

"Don't worry about me we need to-" I was interrupted by four eyes flying over head.

"EVERYTHING IS OKAY! THE SCHOOL IS NOT UNDER ATTACK ITS JUST THE PRESS OUTSIDE!"  He yelled, and the crowd stopped and slowly started leaving the area.

                                         .

Y/n's POV

School had ended and I was packing up my stuff. I still was proud that midoriya gave his role of class president over to iida it was very mature of him. I smiled to myself and finished grabbing my stuff, and I turned around locking eyes with kirishima.

"Hey y/n me bakugo and the gang are going to the arcade wanna join us?"

"Of course kiri, I just have to call my mom and tell her"

"Alright then let's go!"

Kiri put my hand in his and pulled me outside where Mina, kaminari, sero, and bakugo were waiting.

"The cutie is coming with us!" Kaminari cheered.

"Yay! Now I have a girl friend in the group!" Mina said interlocking our arms.

"So back to what I was saying before y/n..do you have that answer?" Mina said as we continued walking.

Everyone was looking back at me waiting for an answer. My eyes met with bakugo's and he quickly looked away, I smiled and my heart felt warm.

"No....not yet"

_______________________________
Heyo author Chan here! :3
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!
Cuz I enjoyed writing it!
I have nothing to say besides thanks for reading my book, I wasn't expecting people to actually read it but I see that you are so I'm really grateful for that! Even if I'm not the best writer I really do love writing!

Anywho enough sappy stuff until next time babes 🖤