S2~chapter 17~ "let go"

Y/N'S POV

Everyone sat in the stands anticipating the next battle, it was izuku against todoroki. Both of them had incredibly powerful quirks, but also a strong force holding them back. Todoroki's stubbornness of using his fire, and izuku's bone breaking attacks. Worried wasn't the exact way I'd describe how I was feeling, it was more like fear.

"You're shaking" Katsuki said grabbing my hand that I now realized was trembling.

"I'm just nervous, I hope no one gets too badly injured" I sighed.

The match began and todoroki already shot a wave of ice towards izuku, he countered it by flicking his finger. One broken. I cringed at the now purple limp finger, it looked incredibly painful.

Todoroki mimicked his attack, forcing izuku to break another one of his fingers in retaliation. If this continued todoroki could easily win, once izuku ran out of bones to break.

"Aw man! I'm missing it" kirishima said as he made it back to the stands from his last match.

"Hey Kiri congrats on making it to the next round" I grinned, I felt a hand cover my mouth.

"That's only for me" katsuki growled, moving his hand back.

"I'm up against bakugo next!" Kirishima smirked, his hands on his hips.

"I'll kill you"

"In your dreams! But seriously you and todoroki have an edge up on all of us, your quirks both make huge blasts" the red head made explosion noises with his mouth and threw up his arms.

"You idiot. Even if our quirks are powerful they take a toll on our bodies too" Katsuki ranted, and I looked at him dreamily.

He was so smart. Now that I'm thinking about it, katsuki was reckless. He was pretty harsh, and aggressive, but he thinks things through. He makes sure he doesn't overdo it to the point that he can't move, like how izuku had. Unknowingly I grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" He said looking over his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, you're just..you're really cool katsuki" I smiled and leaned my head back on his shoulder.

BAKUGO'S POV

Cool? Of course I'm cool. I'm the coolest mother fucker on the planet, I kept my gaze straight ahead zoning out. Her hands are so soft..

After the sports festival is over I'm throwing her over my shoulder and running far away, far away from all these losers hovering around us. Just the two of us.

I looked over and noticed her free hand was clenched, she looked stressed watching the fight. Did she really care that much about deku? Why was she so damn concerned about his shitty safety when he was the one getting himself injured?

"Katsuki, you're growling. Are you okay?" She spike up, and I snapped out of my head.

"I'm fine. Please keep watching deku" I spat in annoyance, and felt her wince. I didn't mean it to come off so harsh but I can't stand seeing her care so much about someone so unimportant.

"Oh" she simply said turning her attention back to the battle.

Look what you did you fucking moron, she's pouting now! What the fucks wrong with you? I cant even get talking to her right, I felt her try slipping the hand I was holding back into her lap. I held onto it for dear life, like she was falling to her death and if I didn't hold on she'd plummet.

"Nuh-uh" I growled shaking my head, it felt childish and clingy but I didn't care. From the corner of my eye she started to relax and I saw her smirk a little.

Deku was getting his ass handed to him, if that nerd got hurt too bad y/n would come running to his aid. Something I couldn't let happen. The two ran at each other with an attack blowing the whole stadium back with the blast. That icy hot bitch.. he used his fire. When it comes time, he'll use it for me too. He has to. I was infinitely stronger than deku.

"Izuku...todoroki..." y/n whispered, her eyes glued to the arena waiting for the smoke to clear.

I grimaced.

"TODOROKI WINS AND CONTINUES TO THE FINALS"

Shit, I could already feel her slowly getting out of her seat. No. Stay with me. Don't fucking leave me for him.

"Katsuki, I'll be back" she quickly said trying to run out but I kept my hand locked on her wrist.

I stayed silently looking at her, get the fucking message. Please don't go. I felt others watching us, but I didn't care all I cared about was making sure she was with me at all times.

"Katsuki, I just want to see if he's okay" she frowned.

All I heard was 'Katsuki let me go so I can go fall in love with your worst enemy'. And I wasn't wavering or loosening my grip on her wrist, which was getting red from the tight hold.

"Let go of her"