S2~chapter 26~"one and only"

2ND POV

You woke up, your eyes fluttering open. It was hard for you to move, but you looked around the dark room. Panic filling your chest, you breathing started to pick up. The lump in your throat very prominent, and tears falling down your cheeks. You were terrified, and you didn't even know why. You felt numb, stuck in place all alone in the dark room.

"Katsuki? Katsuki?!" you called out, knowing he wasn't there but still calling his name.

"Katsuki!" You screamed struck with pain the more you moved.

The door burst open and you froze in fear, it was too dark to tell who it was. You heard the door being shut and started to panic.

"Katsuki.." you whimpered.

"Y/n?" A very familiar voice whispered you name and you tensed.

"Katsuki!" You cried and he ran to your side wrapping his arms around you, cradling your head.

"Why did you leave me?" He whispered and your breath hitched at the sound of his voice. It was so gentle, so concerned.

"I'm sorry, our classmates needed help I just wanted to be useful. But I was so scared Katsuki, I just wanted you so badly" you cried into his shoulder and he held your shoulder to look at you.

"I love you, y/n. I love you so much. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" he whispered pressing his forehead against yours. Your eyes watered, but this time it was from pure joy and relief.

"I love you too, please don't leave me alone"

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise" He got up and sat next to you on the narrow hospital bed, you laid you head on his chest as he draped his arm around you.

"Im pissed that shit, shittier, and shittiest let you get stabbed. If I was there I would've fucking protected you" he grumbled hugging you closer.

"if they hadn't gotten me out of there I would've died"

"Don't say shit like that.."

"Sorry, I'm just still in shock. I'm so glad you're here" you sighed.

"You're stuck with me weather you like it or not"

You stared at him, and he looked back at you before kissing your forehead gently.
You felt tears fill your eyes again, before you knew it you were crying again.

"What happened? Are you okay, does it hurt??" He panicked shifting to check your injury.

"N-no it's not that it's just, you make me feel to happy and safe. And I just love you so much" you sniffed smiling at him.

"Don't say stuff like that, I'll go crazy if you do" he turned his head away in an attempt to hide the obvious blush on his cheeks.

"Says the one who told me he loved me six times in a row" you scoffed and he growled.

"Shut up!" He growled and you giggled, happy to have made up with Katsuki. You missed his attitude.

"Hey..." you started and he looked over at you.

"I'm sorry about before, you were right. Everyone was taking advantage of me and you were only trying to help, I shouldn't have pushed you away" you sighed and his arm held you against him tighter.

"I'm sorry too, for...grabbing you. I just— it's hard for me to say what I'm thinking. Everything gets so jumbled up in my head and it's so infuriating, I don't mean to lash out but I just can't control it"

"It's okay Katsuki, I understand. And from now on I'll do my best to communicate better with you" you smiled and pet his hair, and he leaned into your hand.

The door opened and Todoroki stood in the entrance of the door, both you and Katsuki froze your hand still in his blonde locks.

"Bakugo...? What are you doing here?" He asked walking into the room and closing the door.

"You've got some nerve icy hot, I'm gonna rip you a knew one for letting my girl get stabbed!" Bakugo got up leaving your hands empty and grabbing Todorokis hospital gown.

"Katsuki!"

He looked back at you and groaned letting the other boy go and walking back to your side.

"What the hell were you doing sneaking into her room anyway, I should kill you where you stand" he whisper yelled and Todoroki rolled his eyes walking over to your bed.

"I came to apologize. On my behalf, and midoriya's, he was too ashamed to come see you so I went instead"

"Huh? you guys didn't do anything wrong" you frowned, and Todoroki grabbed your hand. Bakugo reached out to rip your arm away but you glared up at him before he got the chance.

"But we did, I froze when you told me to use my ice on stain resulting in you getting stabbed. And midoriya, he couldn't save you from getting stabbed either. I'm so sorry" he apologized pressing his forehead against the back of your hand.

"I-it's okay Todoroki! You guys saved me in the end and that's all that matters. We're still kids, not pro heroes, and I took it upon myself to go attack stain even when Midoriya told me to stay back."

"Thank you Y/n"

"Alright alright the moments over let go of her" Bakugo huffed and Todoroki stood up and left the room.

"He better not be trying to steal you away"

"someone's jealous~"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TO"

"AM NOT"

"ARE TO"

You burst into laughter as he kept his aggravated expression, on the verge of blowing up the bedside table.

"I'm just teasing you, but seriously Katsuki I'm not going anywhere. You're my one and only" you smiled and he scoffed.

"Damn right I am"