S1~chapter 8~ "forgiven"

Y/n's POV

After the incident at USJ everyone was still calming down and recovering. But sadly school was still in session. And after the fit I had with katsuki I was embarrassed to come in and see everyone. I made katsuki and apology lunch, and brought it with me to school to give to him. Although I was still mad about what he did I did overreact by punching him. I walked into class and everyone stared at me...oh god. I sighed and slowly walked over to katsuki's desk. He looked up at me blankly.

"K-katsuki..." the entire class turned their attention towards us.

"I'm still upset about what happened at USJ...but the way I reacted was wrong. I know you were trying to help me and I shouldn't have hit you..I had no right to and I'm sorry" I bowed my head down holding the bento box with ramen in it in front of him.

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

"..."

Silence filled the room as I picked my head up to look at him. His face was tinted red..allergies again?

"I- uh it's whatever... I'll take the ramen though! Thanks..." he said mumbling the last part.

I smiled, and walked over to my desk and putting my head down. I was proud I did it, but I still was frustrated at the same time. I felt a hand pat my head and I picked it up and saw kaminari petting my head.

"You're a good person y/n" he said smiling at me.

"Thanks kaminari"

"You can call me denki if you want"

"Alrighty! Denki"

~time skip~

I got up to go to lunch and katsuki called me over.

"Hey! Y/n can I talk to you for a second"

"Y-yeah sure!" Oh god is he mad at me?

I stood in front of him, and he stared at me.

"Come to my house today." He said bluntly.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Because! I want...I want to um apologize in my own way..I have a movie you'll probably like..." he stammered.

"Alright I'd love to katsuki" I smiled.

.

I walked out of the classroom and was met with every single girl from my class. They all squealed and grabbed my arm and jumped up and down.

"Ahhh omg y/n I see youuu~" hagakure cooed.

"W-What?" I asked confused.

"You and bakugo! You guys are so cute" Ochako squealed.

"Wait what are we talking about exactly?" I asked.

"you and bakugo!! Remember I told you about dating and that other stuff in movies!" Mina said.

"Ohhh....wait-Noooo" I said.

"Yeah she's not into bakugo! I totally think she's getting on bakugos good side to impress kirishima" tsu said.

"Wait-no I don't like anyone in that way, it's inappropriate to have relationships in school!" I said.

"Oh yeah! Maybe she does like kirishima they were siting together on the bus" jiro inquired.

"Ohh yeahh! Don't worry y/n we can hook you up with kirishima!" Mina winked.