S2~chapter 24~"Terrified"

(A/n: full chapter of Bakugo's pov)

BAKUGO'S POV

Okay, I took a shower, got dressed out of my sweaty clothes, put my phone on silent, ate a mint. God why am I so fucking nervous, I'm lucky she's even giving me a second chance.

I looked in the mirror, adjusting my shirt for the umphteenth time. As much as I hate these button down shirts I felt like I had to dress up more than usual. Even though it's only been an hour or two since I saw her last I'm excited to see her stupid cute face again. Her demeanor changed though..she seems more aware and mature than normal, can't complain though.

Okay. I'm ready.

I stepped out of my room and walked over to hers, I knocked on the door and waiting for her to open the door.

No response. What the hell?

I knocked harder, consecutively...no answer.

"Y/n!?"

No answer.

"Y/N!?"

No answer.

"I'm coming in!"

I wiggled the door handle and surprising the door was unlocked, I stepped inside looking around the empty room. She wasn't in here. WHERE IS SHE? I searched around for any sign of what could've happened frantically, her phone was gone but that's all I could find. Did she purposefully stand me up or is she in danger?!

"Where the hell is my girl?" I asked aloud expecting no answer, and rushed out of the room.

Where is she? Where is she?! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?! Where could she have possibly gone and why? I stopped running for a second and thought about her missing phone, If her phone was gone then she must've been the one who took it before she left right? Why would a a possible threat take her phone? A million scenarios were playing through my head. I know she would never stand me up, somethings wrong.

I quickly threw on a hoodie and ran out of the hotel to search for her. I saw her go into her room right after we were dismissed from best jeanists agency, she can't be that far. I ran down several blocks and still saw no sign of her.

"KATSUKI YOU DUMBASS TEXT HER!" I face palmed and pulled out my phone stopping to type out a message.

Dumbass cutie

Where the hell are you??
I've been looking for you all night so you better have a good explanation!

"God damnit, she hasn't even read it" he sighed and decided it was time to involve best jeanist, even if he really wanted to find her on his own. It was better then running around tokyo aimlessly. I rushed back to the agency, hoping to find the pro upstairs in his office. Once I got to his floor I ran over to his desk where he sat, he looked up at me once I entered.

"Bakugo?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Y/N IS MISSING AND I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS BUT HER PHONE IS GONE TOO SO I NEED TO FIND HER BECAUSE SOMETHING BAD COULVE HAPPENED AND—"

"Woah calm down, did you say L/n was missing?" He stood up from his chair walking over to me.

"YES"

"Alright we'll search for her then, I'll gather up some of my employees to split up and help" he quickly said and called some of his men over to explain the situation.

Damnit y/n you better be okay.

.

I walked beside best jeanist as we called for y/n. My stomach was in knots each time I called her name only to get no response.

"You seem to really care about her" best jeanist casually said.

"Is that really what's important right now?!" I snapped.

"You're right, but I just noticed the awkward air between you too before and yet now you're frantically searching for her."

"It's none of your damn business I just need to find her. I cant lose her after what I did, I need to tell her that I'm sorry" I sighed.

"Hm, a young lovers quarrel. An odd pair but it seems I've chosen the right one, don't worry Bakugo we will find her"

"I'm not fucking worried!" I yelled.

I'm terrified..