S2~chapter 25~"cold"

2ND POV

Your lungs pushed out as much air as they could as you ran the fastest you ever had down the streets of Tokyo. Your feet pounded against the pavement but you came to a screeching halt once you'd heard unusual sounds coming from an alleyway. Once you stepped into the alley you made eye contact with Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, the pro hero native, and stain the hero killer.

You were frozen for a moment but the muffled yell of your friends calling out to you snapped you back. You quickly held your breath as the hero killer charged at you. You moved out of the way and joined your friends before taking in a breathe.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" Midoriya asked.

"You sent a location so I thought you were in trouble! And apparently my gut was right" you quickly responded as Todoroki held off stain.

"That doesn't matter now, we need your help! Is there anyway you can use your quirk and take his swords so that he has so weapons to fight with?" The freckled boy asked and you shook your head vigorously.

"I can't move anything besides myself when I'm activating my quirk" you said and he frowned moving you out of the way before stains swords could cut you.

"Stay back y/n!" Midoriya yelled and shoved you to the side.

"I want to help!"

"You'll get hurt just stay behind me and make sure Iida's okay"

You huffed and ran to Iida's side ripping a piece of your shirt off and tying it tightly to his arm releasing a small whimper from the male. His brows were furrowed and you could hear the grinding of his teeth, he was in a lot of pain.

"I'm sorry Iida, it'll be okay" you reassured and held his hand watching the fight between Todoroki Izuku and Stain, it wasn't looking too good. You let go of Iida's hand and quickly ran to the scene holding your breath and positioning your self behind stain and grabbing his hair with both of your hands gasping for air. You pulled him back by his hair and you both fell.

"Y/N!" Both Midoriya and Todoroki yelled.

"HURRY AND FREEZE HIS LOWER HANDS TODORO—"

Before you could finish one of the villains swords was jammed into your torso, you screamed in pain. You could feel the cold metal of his sword inside your stomach, tears forming in the corners of your eyes. The villain got up in time before he was trapped in Todorokis ice and grabbed you by your arm holding the back of your neck his sword millimeters away from piercing your skin.

"One move and she's gone"

You breathed heavily, already beginning to lose consciousness.

"LET HER GO!" Midoriya screamed and took a step forward, as soon as he did you felt blood trickle down your neck.

We're you going to die? You didn't get to talk to everyone. You didn't get to say goodbye to your mom. You didn't get to make up with Katsuki. You didn't get to tell him how much he meant to you. Or even—

"LET. HER. GO." Midoriya suddenly kicked stain in the face, and you fell to the ground Iida catching you and sitting you to the side.

"Sit tight Y/n, we'll get you out of here" he smiled and you stared at him unable to move. You blinked, and he ran back to the villain ready to fight.

Everything else was a blur, you heard Todoroki's ice, and the sounds of punches and kicks being thrown. But your eyes were clouded, the pain was too unbearable for you to even think. But your mind managed to go back to one person.

Katsuki.

Why were you even mad at him again? You couldn't remember, all of that arguing was silly anyway. You just wanted to be with him again, no matter what you had to do. You couldn't die yet, you had to go back to him and apologize.

"Y/n...police are....let me....up" you heard a faint voice, you squinted to see who it was but your eyes remained closed.

"Katsuki..."

Your mind went blank and everything felt cold.

.

3RD POV

"WHERE IS SHE" Bakugo shouted shoving past the other people in the hospital hallways and running towards the room you were in.

"You can't go in there." Aizawa stopped the blonde who slapped his hand away.

"I WANT TO SEE HER. LET ME PAST YOU FUCKING HOBO"

"I know you're upset but you need to calm down. I'm still your teacher" he deadpanned, and Bakugo growled.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY DAMNIT I DONT CARE" he roared trying to shove past his teacher who wrapped him up in his scarf.

"Bakugo. She's going to be okay, calm down please" he said his tone sounding more sympathetic and softer. Bakugo wavered, but kept his aggressive facade.

"LET ME SEE FOR MYSELF"

"Jeanist, can you take Bakugo back to your agency. He needs some rest, it's late. Y/n's still unconscious, you can visit her tomorrow"

"NO I WANT TO SEE HER NOW, SHE NEEDS ME DAMNIT" he screamed, his voice cracking in desperation.

Best jeanist struggled with the boy, after a long way back to the agency he had finally calmed down and sat on one of the chairs in best jeanists office. He wanted to go back to his hotel room, bu the hero didn't trust that he wouldn't try and sneak away to go see Y/n.

And he was right.

"have you finally calmed down?" Best jeanist scoffed placing a glass of water on the table next to the boy.

He was met with no response.

"Hey, I know it's scary im scared too. Y/n was a kind young girl, but I'm sure she's okay"

"I know she's okay, I know she's gonna pull through. But she's in so much pain, she thought she was going to die. She was completely alone, if I had checked on her before she wouldn't have left and gotten hurt. I just want to be by her side, and tell her how sorry I am"

He sniffled and wiped his eyes before any tears could fall from his eyes.

"Go."

"What?"

"Go back to the hospital, even if she's still unconscious you won't be able to even get any sleep if you don't see her right now" best jeanist sighed and patted the teens back. Bakugo looked down for a second and upon looking back at the hero a small smile graced his features.

"I'm coming Y/n"