S2~chapter 13~ "better with me instead"

We all made it to Izuku's house which was pretty small, but homey, and cute.

"Oh hello! I'm inko izukus mom" she smiled sweetly.

OH MY GOD SHES SO ADORABLE!

"I'm y/n! Nice to meet you" I returned a smile back.

"Ohh this is the first girl Izuku has ever brought home! And wait.." she stopped mid sentence and looked behind me.

"KATSUKI??? It's been so long look how handsome you are now!" She said pinching his cheeks.

He just stood there with a permanent annoyed face on, and I giggled following Izuku to his room.

"Wooow you have a lot of all might stuff Izuku" I said in awe.

"Y-Yeah...soooo what do you want to do y/n" Izuku said completely ignoring the fuming katsuki at the door.

"Hmm not sure how about a game?" I smiled.

"Sure! Have any in mind?" He questioned.

"Nah...I don't really know any games..." I said putting my finger on my chin.

"how about truth or dare?" Izuku suggested.

"Sure!" I smiled.

We all sat in a circle and katsuki decided to go first.

"DEKU! Truth or dare?" He glared at him.

"Umm truth..." deku hesitated.

"Is it true that you know what your fucking doing?" Katsuki asked.

What did that even mean?

"Hm. Maybe" Izuku said looking away.

Silence filled the room...

"Y/n! Uhh truth or dare?" Izuku smiled.

"Uhh truth" I giggled.

"Is it true that you Uhh...have a crush on someone?" He said leaning closer, katsuki also leaning near too.

"Uhhh...I-I do..." I stuttered, I already know that if katsuki finds out I'll get immediately rejected and we won't be friends anymore and I really don't want that.

"R-really???" Izuku asked.

"Mhm" I said looking down.

"Okay katsuki truth or dare?" I mumbled.

"Fucking dare" he growled.

"Okay I dare you to let me do your hair!" I laughed.

"WHAT! NO WAY!" He barked.

"Oh~ I guess you just can't handle my dares then" I sighed.

"FINE....stupid fucking girl" he mumbled under his breath.

I moved over in front of katsuki as started playing around with his hair before deciding a style. Izuku just seemed to be watching me. I finally finished, his hair was in a two little pony tails. It was my best work.

"You look so cute katsuki!" I laughed.

"UGH whatever" he said turning his head away.

We started watching movies to ease the tension in the room, and soon enough I got tired changed into my pajamas and feel asleep in izuku's bed.

BAKUGO'S POV

She finally fell asleep and as soon as I heard her light snores I grabbed deku by his collar and dragged him away from y/n.

"I know you fucking like y/n, so I'm warning you now to leave her alone before I fucking kill you" I growled.

"No" he said.