S2~chapter 18~ "holding back"

BAKUGO'S POV

"Let go of her"

I whipped my head around and saw soy sauce stood up, his usual shitty grin turned into a scowl. I grimaced and let go of y/n's arm, when I looked back at her she stayed in place for a second staring at me with wide eyes. She looked scared..

I looked down at her arm that had a red mark in the shape of my hand imprinted on her s/c skin. She sighed and swiftly ran
out of the stands, I was frozen in place watching as she slipped away. She was scared of me just now.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I shouted at soy sauce grabbing his collar.

"Woah woah guys calm down-" kirishima tried to defuse the situation but I brushed him off.

"What the hell is YOUR problem? How could you treat her like that, hurt her like that and not even bat an eyelash" he said his eyes narrowing into mine.

What was I supposed to say. He was right, as much as I hated to admit it.

"Stay the hell away from her you hear me?! I'll fucking kill you if you so much as look in her direction again. That goes for all of you...you know who you are" I growled and let go of his collar, walking back to my seat.

Y/N'S POV

Holding my arm I slightly jogged down the empty halls looking for recovery girls room. Once stumbling upon the room I slowly stepped inside and walked over to where I saw Izuku sitting on the bed.

"Izuku?" I mumbled.

"Y/n!" He squeaked in surprise, and I walked over to him and sat in the chair beside his bed.

"Are you feeling alright, your fight with todoroki was pretty intense.." I asked, and he smiled.

"Yeah I'm feeling a lot better, but I shouldn't have been so reckless with my body I guess" he chuckled.

"You think?" I smiled.

"In a way though I'm glad that I did, because Todoroki finally used his fire" he hummed.

Now that I think about it, izuku really helped todoroki. He's only ever used his ice up until today, that's what izuku was really concerned about. He sacrificed his win so that he could help todoroki.

"You're amazing izuku" I looked down at my folded hands and smiled.

"H-huh? I wouldn't say that necessarily, but t-thank you!" He rambled, his face reddening.

"I better go, Katsuki's fight is coming up" I grinned getting up and heading towards the door.

"See you, y/n!" He waved as I walked out.

I made it back to stands and sat reclaimed my spot next to katsuki, I kept glancing at him out fo the corner of my eye. He looked like he was ready to kill someone. But his eyes were glued to the fight between Tokoyami and Mina. I tired to lay my hand on on his arm but he swiped it away.

"Don't touch me" he hissed not even glancing in my direction.

I sighed. Starting to get irritated with his sudden attitude, it's like every time I did something on my own he got upset with me. A deep part of my wanted to just slap him, but I pushed that foreign feeling down and decided to sit somewhere else instead. I got up and found a spot next to kaminari, I squeezed through the aisles and sat there.

"Y/n?" He raised a brow when I sat down.

"Hey kaminari, who do you think will win the festival?" I quickly asked before he questioned why I moved next to him.

"I don't know, probably pretty boy todoroki" he hummed.

"Yeah, that's what its starting to seem like" I tapped my finger against my chin.

BAKUGO'S POV

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Y/n laughed and chatted with since face, right in front of me. If anyone should be moving away from anyone it should be me moving away from her. First deku, then HIM? Now it was seeming like she was intentionally trying to make me jealous. All I wanted was for her to stay with me, and now all of a sudden I'm the villain!?

"Hey man you alright?" Shitty hair poked my arm and I whipped my head around to face him.

"Woah! You look rabid, what's wrong?" He jumped in his seat.

"None of your fucking business, now leave me alone" I growled.

"Is it because of y/n?" He whispered.

"NO! NOW FUCK OFF" I yelled, getting concerned stares.

"Ah, so it is. Maybe if you weren't so harsh with her she wouldn't have moved" he said under his breath.

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT? don't tell me how to treat my girl you hear me?!" I barked, and gripped the armrest of my seat harshly.

Shitty hair went silent, and I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to y/n. I'm not the one in the wrong here she is! She's always around other guys, she's doing it to make me jealous. How would she feel if I was always around other girls? It hurts. I rolled my eyes as they laughed again, folding my arms over my chest. My next match was with kirishima, and unfortunately for him I wouldn't be holding back.