Chapter 1: Mr. Aizawa

Chapter 1

April 5th 20XX

12:50 PM

USJ Facility

Thirteen: In a superhuman society, personal Quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance

Thirteen: In a superhuman society, personal Quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat and hero training I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start for all of you. You shall learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others.

Tenya: I promise as Class Rep that I will always use my powers responsibly

Ochaco: Thirteen's so cool!

Thirteen: *sigh* Yes, good job idea and most importantly when fighting a villain remember to save the people. Villains are pure evil who exist to cause havoc. In order to be a pro hero you must save the people first and fight the villains second.

Masked Man: Oh yes  very amazing indeed Thirteen, however that's a one sided opinion wouldn't you say?

Everyone's head turned to see a portal with a man with hands all over his body and a hand over his face like a mask. Next to him a bird like creature with his brain visible over his head and dressed in khaki jeans that looked like a literal demon with soulless eyes with a smile that sent chills down my spine.

Thirteen: What? Villains?  ]There's no way they could get into the greatest hero school in Japan, it's impossible

Tenya: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: We have them, of course but did the villains just appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding that means they definitely have someone with a Quirk that can jam the trespasser sensors

Mr Aizawa suddenly appeared from seemingly out of nowhere and jumped right in front of us as more villains began to come out of the portal.

Mr. Aizawa: An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind. Thirteen, start the evacuation and try calling the school! These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Denki. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.

Denki: Yes sir

Me: What about you, Mr. Aizawa? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. Of course your close combat abilities are incredible but still...