Chapter 40: Let's Become Villains

Chapter 40

May 10th 20XX

Himiko's Hosu Hideout

2:45 PM

Himiko: *hugging Izuku*

Me: So Himiko how are we going to get Stain?

Himiko: Ummm, well I was kinda go around and try to run into him, but we can come up with something better

Me: Well your in luck Himiko because quirks, heroes and villains are my specialty.

Himiko: Okay Izuku how would you go about finding him

Me: First I would consider his kill patterns, if he's killing he must have a reason, a goal, a motive. Give me a couple of hours and I should be able to tell you his kill count. Next we would need to figure out what his next target would be, after finding his next target we would follow him until we see Stain. We let the target die, I incapacitate Stain while you drink all of his blood and somehow store it away.

Himiko: Izuku you really know your stuff

Me: Well I guess you could say it was a hobby, I was born quirk-less, but even so I wanted to be a hero.... I took a lot of notes so I could become a hero someday

Himiko: hmmmm *smiles* That's it I know what we should do

Me: What are you thinking Himiko?

Himiko: Seeing as there is only one way to hunt Stain... Izuku let's become VILLAINS!!!

Me: Himiko has a point there is no way to get Stain... A hero wouldn't use a victim as bait... then again look at this society. If All Might did the same thing his "symbol of peace" persona would just make people think he was the hero even though he acted like a villain. But I.... I can't become a villain... WHY NOT, ALL MIGHT USED YOU LIKE A TOOL, THE WORLD SEES YOU AS A VILLAIN SO WHY NOT GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT? I can't? Why not? I... I guess you are right. I only have my mom and Himiko now... And I want to help Himiko... besides I won't be killing anyone I'll just be a bystander.... EXACTLY...

Himiko: *tilts head* Izuku are you okay?

Me: Himiko, I um.. Let..let.. *takes a deep breath* LETS DO IT HIMIKO!!!

Himiko: Oh Izuku you are the best

Me: But Himiko won't we need costumes?

Himiko: Oh yeah we have to make you a costume... Oh I know you do some research about Stain and I'll brainstorm your costume

Me: Ummm Himiko...

Himiko: Yeah

Me: i was wondering

Himiko: Wondering what Izuku?

Me: Umm I was wondering if you would b..... Be okay with me training while I work

Himiko: *confused* Good idea Izuku, and um Izuku could I try cooking again?

Me: Of course Himiko, you want me to teach you how to make soup?

Himiko: Soup... I've never had soup before... but I'm happy you are here to teach me *hugs Izuku* together we can do anything right Izuku

Me: Maybe I should tell her.... No that can wait for after Stain, it's best to focus on Himiko's goal, however after all of this I'm much more happier now than in U.A, could that mean I... VILLAIN, HERO BOTH ARE JUST PERSPECTIVES ISN'T THAT... Shut up you aren't a person, your just me doubting myself YOU ARE SO NAIVE Whatever I won't let you control me. YOU THINK YOU COULD DEFEAT STAIN WITHOUT ME stop you can't control me, wait you are me. So you are just a figment of my imagination, nothing more nothing less...

And with that the plot to kill Stain has finally begun as the convergence begins

Izuku's alternate personality has returned, what does this mean for the young hero? These questions will be answered later...

Thanks for reading, Please leave your suggestions below