Chapter 24: Hitoshi Shinso Vs Izuku Midoriya

Chapter 24

April 20th 20XX

U.A Sports Festival

6:25 PM

Me: Kacchan lost!!!, How did that happen? Jezz I need to formulate a strategy... wait... that's it, I know what to do, this might fix everything!

*5 minutes later*

Present Mic: THE EPIC CONCLUSION TO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL HAS BEGUN. IZUKU MIDORIYA VS SHINSO HITOSHI

Me: Excuse me Shinso, Present Mic

Present Mic: Yes Midoriya

Me: I was wondering if we could change the rules, if Shinso's okay with it

Shinso: I'm game what do you have in mind?

Me: I want to prohibit the use of quirks, if either of uses our quirk that person loses

Present Mic: Are you sure?

Me: Definitely

Present Mic: Shinso are you okay with those rules?

Shinso: Sure why not, it gives me a better odds to get in to Class 1-A

Present Mic: Okay everybody there has been a rule change by Midoriya, the use of quirks is now prohibited!!!

*In The Teachers Lounge*

All Might: What is Young Midoriya thinking not using his quirk to waste this kid

Mr. Aizawa: *looking at All Might then deciding to ignore that comment* Hmmm this will be interesting, without their quirks both of them have a chance to win this

Principle Nezu: At this rate I might consider Shinso to move up to Class 1-A if is he is able to win without his quirk that is...

Mr. Aizawa: Well  it seems like I'll have a new classmate then

*Festival Stadium Stage*

Present Mic: LET'S BEGIN

Me: Get Ready SHINSO *running towards Shinso*

Shinso: MIDORIYA!!! *running towards Midoriya*

Both Izuku and Shinso both punched each other in the face. Both seeming equal in power the stepped back and their fists met as they clashed and exchanged blows. Shinso seemed to have some sort of training in this style of combat, his punches were heavy but calculated. Izuku on the other hand was using precision, as like cutting with a knife I used quick jabs at his body.

Shinso: So you do have other tricks?

Me: I could say the same to you

Again they kept exchanging blows until both of there bodies felt week, it had been 5 minutes straight of the two boys exchanging blows but something was pushing us to move forward. Izuku to impress All Might and change hero society and Shinso to be recognized as a hero and not a villain and to get into U.A Class 1-A. Shinso threw a punch hitting Izuku right in the face.

 Shinso threw a punch hitting Izuku right in the face

Shinso: *breathing heavily* So we seem to be equally matched

Me: *breathing heavily* It Seems so

Shinso: Well I'm ready to finish this

With that Shinso charged at Izuku using a tackle to start pushing me towards the edge of the ring. His fingers poked at Izuku's lungs as if his fingers were going through Izuku's ribs... As Shinso was pushing Izuku closer and closer Izuku had come up with a plan...

Me: Sorry Shinso but I can't lose here

Izuku then dropped his weight causing Shinso to let go of Izuku and thanks to his momentum he ran off the ring leaving Izuku as the winner of this match.

Present Mic: And with that sudden turn of events Izuku Midoriya is the winner of not only the round but the U.A Sports Festival

Crowds: BOOOOOOOO

They began to throw popcorn, drinks, and even rocks at me. They hated me, all of the society. It's didn't matter whether I used my quirk or not, the damage was already done... I was a villain, At this point I would never be a hero. That's how hero society works... This world is sinful.

Now the U.A Sports Festival is over, most of the students are in critical condition, Izuku won the tournament and the crowd hates him. What will happen because of the tournament, will Izuku be able to bounce back and will Shinso join Class 1-A. Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!

Thanks for reading, please write in the comments your thoughts and ideas so I can make this Fan-Fiction even better.