Chapter 13: Devastation Blast

Chapter 13

April 20th 20XX

U.A Sports Festival

12:15 AM

Principle Nezu: GOOOOO!!!

Me: THAT"S IT THIS IS MY TIME

As the other students were running towards the class I just felt my conscious disappearing as everything in my mind changed. I flashed back to the beating given to me by All Might. I had to survive that hell, I had two... No it was more than that. It was as if my dreams of becoming a hero suddenly slipped away and all I could think about was winning to show All Might that he was the inferior one.

Me: DEVASATION BLAST!!!

The force of me pushing my palm forward sent a shockwave that pushed everyone into the air, missing the gate and hitting the wall surrounding the gate. The crowd went silent as the crowds saw the students on the ground knocked out by my attack.

*imagine All Might Push/Shinra Tensei from Naruto but more contrasted and weaker*

Me: Really like these dumbasses would be an actual challenge *slowly walking past the gate into the course*

Present Mic: Well... That was a exciting start to the sport's festival.

Mr. Aizawa: *in shock that Midoriya had so much power*

Me: *Running into the zero-point villains from the entrance exam* seriously that is supposed to be an actual challenge? *pushing my fist together all of the Zero Point robots were crushed like soda cans* Hmm so I finally imatated my mothers quirk using one for all huh... Let's just hope I can test this out some more.

See my mother's quirk was that she could bring objects to her using a sort of levitation. Pulling Objects close or far and over the two days I had to rest I had her teach me about her quirk. Using my knowledge of her quirk I was able to recreate it by manipulating the airwaves with one for all. This allows me to use the more powerful techniques fulled by the adrenaline in my head

Bakugo: *out of breath* DEKU!!! You think that would stop me?

Me: Not really, I was hoping to break you later on but now is a good start.

Bakugo: What do you mean? What has gotten in to you?

Me: Simple *I pushed by palm out creating an air vortex that pushed his ribs into his body*

Bakugo: What... *collapses as his ribs crush his lungs*

Present Mic: It seems like Bakugo is down for the count, some one call Recovery Girl because Bakugo is

Mr. Aizawa: Don't joke about this, Is this the Midoriya that I knew two weeks ago, no it can't be... what the hell did All Might do to him?

Me: Hmm not much of a challenge are you. The way I see it you are the helpless one now. I'd love to see you like this more but I got a competition to win *smiles* ta ta

As I walked away I knew this was wrong but something in me knew All Might wanted me to win right? I wasn't in control was I?

Present Mic: Next up is the fall...

I reached the edge and used another devastation blast to crush all the pillars of rock. Then I used my secret power I worked on with All Might. In order to combat the abuse I learned to regulate All For One In my body now being able to use 5% of it's power across my body. Using this ability I dubbed Full Cowling I jumped over and headed to the final hurdle

Present Mic: And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! The reality here is that it's a minefield! It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs! By the way, these landmines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants! That depends on the person.

Me: Like landmines would scare me *walks across the field as the landmines go off

Present Mic: Midoriya is now crossing the minefield, not even dodging the explosions as he crosses the finish line and get's first place. Let's look at our other competitors as we see Shoto Todoroki sliding across the field and in a sudden turn of events picks up Bakugo. Behind Todoroki, Hitoshi Shinso is calmly walking though the devastation left by Midoriya.

Me: interesting so at least I'll have an interesting match up... huh what just happened how did I get here?

At the end of the course Midoriya has no memory of how he got here or how he obtained such power

All Might: What was that Midoriya

Me: Did I lose, I'm so sorry All Might

All Might: So he doesn't remember, this will be an excellent asset.

Todoroki: *holding Bakugo* hey he needs medical attention

Me: Kacchan what happened?

Todoroki: Do you not remember?

Me: No what happened

Todoroki: *looking almost sad as if reliving a memory* Midoriya you did this to Bakugo

Suddenly everything changed, what did I do and what will happen next. Well at least All Might is happy... But wait that can't be all of the students...

Now you maybe wondering how Midoriya gained so much power in such a short amount of time? This was due to the psychological and physical damage done to him by All Might created an almost split personality in which a more violent and power person was born. This other side of Midoriya isn't his 100% form just a personality which is more powerful on it's own. I already spoke about Devastation Blast but I figured I would go into greater detail about it. Midoriya creates a shock wave using the pressure in his hands that propels the air to push people forward in an almost All Might Push type fashion. However not as powerful it can push a bunch of high school kids into a wall. I'll be explaining the power levels next.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please write any thoughts below so I may make this story even better