Please..NO!

Somewhere in Hell.....

A tall creature stood in front of me, staring me down. He had long black horns on his forehead and yellow eyes. His red skin was as hot as lava itself. The giant wings that covered his whole back could conjure up a wind so strong you'd think you were in a tornado. He took a step closer to me. I was shackled to a wall with nowhere to run or move at all. He looked me right in the face with those golden eyes and slapped the SHIT outta me.

"Well, you ready to have a little fun Sakai? It's Tuesday, time to party. Hehehe."Said the creature.

"Ergh.....you wanna party? On a Tuesday? Who does that?" I say wincing in pain.

"We do because it's torture for you." 

"How is a party torture?"

"Well in your file it says here that you refuse to party on a Tuesday no matter what. So we're gonna force you. That's the torture. But it's not a regular party you're used to attending. It's a Death Party."

"And what exactly is a death party? I can't die since I'm already dead soooo...." I say.

"Ok smartass, you'll see what it is. We're almost done setting up your chamber."

"Chamber? Can't you just let me go? Like can't we strike a deal? I already know how to get to heaven. So I'll give you something if you let me go."

"You don't have anything I want. The only thing I want with you is to torture you everyday like I've been doing cause you're reactions are priceless."

The door to my prison flies open and in comes Satan's "girl". She's supposed to be being tortured but he "likes" her for some odd reason. I mean whats so great about her? Girls are so annoying in real life and the afterlife.

"Hey Satty, the preparations are done for the party. It's literally to die for. Hehehe get it? To die for? Cause it's a death party?" She says.

"Yeah I get it. Haha." He says.

"It wasn't even funny, and that laugh was fake." I say under my breath. But I guess they heard me cause next thing I knew Satan had me unshackled and started to beat the living shit out of me. Like I wasn't even at the party yet he just took me down and beat my ass in front of his girl. Guess he really does like her.

"Oh Satty that's enough I think he gets it."

"Cancel the party Tootie. We'll use it next time. I'm satisfied with this for now. Let's go." He says throwing me on the ground. They lock my door.

*cough* *cough* *cough* *bleh* 

"Bastard!" I say while coughing my lungs out.

I have to escape. I can't take this torture anymore. I've got to get back to heaven. 

I lean up against the wall holding my stomach. I look around my dusty cell trying to come up with a plan of escape. There was nothing but a water bowl and lava rocks. The water bowl never gets filled up so I don't even know why it's here. Probably just to smite me.

"I'm exhausted." I say. 

A little light flies in from underneath my cell door. It dances around the room then lands right in front of me. 

"Hey Paige. What ya got for me?" I say as the light starts to form into my lava fairy.

"Well hi to you too Sakai. Can't even greet me."

"Oh sorry. Hi."

"Anyway, I saw something. I saw a girl in..."

"A GIRL?! You know I hate all women right?"

"Well, you don't hate me. Right?"

"....." 

"SAKAI?! You're joking right?" She says as she flies up and starts poking my face with her tiny hands. She was so adorable. 

"No I don't hate you Paige. Hahaha."

"Good, and you need to let me finish what I was saying. Now this girl came through a portal. And I'm 100% sure it led to heaven. She had a halo. I stayed and watched her the whole time and she was exploring. And I wanted to test her to see what kind of angel she was, so I grabbed her leg. She cut off my tentacle. She's smart. Smart enough i guess."

"She cut off your tentacle?"

"Yeah I made a tentacle out of lava rocks."

"Oh okay. Well maybe she can help us. I'd prefer not to ask her tho."

"Get this though, she looked like Satan's girl."

"What? Really?.....Was she thick too?"